Carly Harris @thefitmummyoffical #2 Theo won’t sleep in his bed, he prefers to hit Milo on the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical #2 Theo won’t sleep in his bed, he prefers to hit Milo on the head

New thread! carry on here everyone took title from post by @theteacherlife

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh. Is Milo rocked in that crib all night??? No bloody wonder her kids have got problems sleeping

Reactions: 4
Have they said why Theo is still in a cot and not in a bed? Then she could lie next to him and not on the floor. Or is that transition being saved for when they move?

Reactions: 1
Have they said why Theo is still in a cot and not in a bed? Then she could lie next to him and not on the floor. Or is that transition being saved for when they move?
I think it is because she’s still at her mums and they will do it when she’s moved

Oh my gosh. Is Milo rocked in that crib all night??? No bloody wonder her kids have got problems sleeping
I wondered that too!!

@Limw2019 can you access this thread now?

I hope they at least let him settle into the new house before putting him in a bed- Theo is clearly a little boy who needs time to adjust to things bless him. Sadly Carly doesn’t seem to get that

I hope they at least let him settle into the new house before putting him in a bed- Theo is clearly a little boy who needs time to adjust to things bless him. Sadly Carly doesn’t seem to get that
That’s why I wondered why they didn’t transition him to a bed before they moved. Something he can keep the same in a new room. I know they thought they’d be moved by now but it’s been months so might as well make him comfortable there.

That’s why I wondered why they didn’t transition him to a bed before they moved. Something he can keep the same in a new room. I know they thought they’d be moved by now but it’s been months so might as well make him comfortable there.
Yes it would make more sense - I wasn’t sure if that cot was always there and they were just using it. Her mum had a room set up with a cot in for if the grandkids stayed/came over. Carly shared it in stories before

I’d wish she would create her own content instead of ripping off other peoples. She’s such a try hard it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
I’d wish she would create her own content instead of ripping off other peoples. She’s such a try hard it’s embarrassing
THIS!! She posted the reel where she ‘gets ready to go out’ and picks up the washing basket. Seen it so many times already. Boring

Reactions: 5
Every video I’ve seen her do, I’ve seen someone else do it first.
Yes exactly she jumps on any bandwagon copies whatever she sees on insta/til tok it’s so dull and unoriginal

the only authentic video content she has is Theo whacking milo in the head with that ball!!

Reactions: 4
She’s so unoriginal and cringe. it’s embarrassing to watch. Why can’t I stop Watching?! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.