Carly Harris @thefitmummyoffical #2 Theo won’t sleep in his bed, he prefers to hit Milo on the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the single mum stuff annoys me. The kids have a present father who has them during weekends giving her time to go off and have breaks/time to herself. I get it must be intense during the week having them all day without that help…but she has a chance to reset and be away from them. Many don’t have that.

Reactions: 2
All the single mum stuff annoys me. The kids have a present father who has them during weekends giving her time to go off and have breaks/time to herself. I get it must be intense during the week having them all day without that help…but she has a chance to reset and be away from them. Many don’t have that.
Exactly and she could put them into nursery more if she needed - what with her making more than she did as a PE teacher just from Shillong her Lumi Spa 😹

We need a new thread - no idea how to make it.
Carly Harris @iamthefitmummy #3 - any thread title suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘Some companies messaged me about Ms party but I’ve lost them because the DMs are wild’ means can people please give me free stuff for my sons party because I don’t like paying and no one messaged me about it the first time 🙄 it’s always the same narrative. Beg

Reactions: 5
‘Some companies messaged me about Ms party but I’ve lost them because the DMs are wild’ means can people please give me free stuff for my sons party because I don’t like paying and no one messaged me about it the first time 🙄 it’s always the same narrative. Beg
Her sister is a party ‘planner’!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s gone really quiet and boring.
I predict a ‘sorry I’ve been so quiet, been finding myself and a new man’ coming 🙈

Reactions: 5
I just find it so crazy that she’s posting about how hard it’s been for her and all these crying reels and next minute she’s had the best day ever with her new man. It’s whiplash.
the guy must not see her on Instagram because I can’t see how he’d be cool with this.
it also feels so soon to have someone new if her relationship with her ex was ok. But I know that’s personal perspective.
anyways yes very boring. Just ads and podcast crap

Reactions: 4
I just find it so crazy that she’s posting about how hard it’s been for her and all these crying reels and next minute she’s had the best day ever with her new man. It’s whiplash.
the guy must not see her on Instagram because I can’t see how he’d be cool with this.
it also feels so soon to have someone new if her relationship with her ex was ok. But I know that’s personal perspective.
anyways yes very boring. Just ads and podcast crap
oh here we go. New motorbike man 🙄

Reactions: 1
It always makes me laugh when she says, something’s I like to keep private, happy to share the kids half naked on social media, happy to tell the world her hubby cheated with someone he worked with! Happy to show all that but wants to keep her life private!!!
---

More like please talk about me please keep me popular

Reactions: 8
I honestly thought this response was quite rude! Like yes you have the right to share what you want, but don't hint constantly that you are seeing someone if you don't want anyone to ask about it. Because people will ask.
Exactly!
Her friend Tash just posted her new bf so I think she may be gearing up to do the same.

Reactions: 4
Exactly!
Her friend Tash just posted her new bf so I think she may be gearing up to do the same.
It’s like Tash is the ring leader egging on her on. Like mean girls
---
Thread title - She’s as irritating as thrush. Shame we can’t get rid of her with a tube of Canesten.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.