Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Am mithering (pronounced “mithering”, JM fans 😉) over how even the name of the grift organisation has the word “me” in it. A Meal On Me With Love- centering angelic Carly, who is just so good! Who does this? It was all in plain sight from the get-go, a badly organised vanity project run for praise by someone who lacks the requisite skills, and the understanding that might help her overcome that problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I still can’t believe this is still what she forces people to do. Food insecurity is terrible and her system of ignoring messages until she has a slot is just unspeakably cruel.View attachment 2639226
Christ. She should be using the website for this. Simple calendar display, block out days she knows she's not available (I doubt hospital consultants' appointments are a surprise, most of the time), people click on a day, it takes them to a booking form. As slots fill up, days get blocked out on the calendar. My bike mechanic does this, it's not hard.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
A solicitors memo has been posted

1702642004809.png

1702641921130.png

1702641932945.png

1702642146138.png

1702642046738.png

Does it? Because it still doesn't answer the question of where the money has been or how much of it has been transferred into the CIC, or whether there's a Business Bank Account etc. etc. etc.

Motorcycles and poor health famously go together well.
Motorbikes and MS go particularly well together. An illness which can cause difficulties with balance, hearing and vision is the perfect match for taking a powerful motorbike on public roads.

When was her licence taken off her by the consultant? How does that fit with her passing her test in October 2022?

Reactions: 21

Traazers

VIP Member
She is a walking case study of why regulations exist for the voluntary sector.
It’s not that hard to comply, thousands of grass roots groups delivered food parcels to housebound people in covid times. But not by making people beg on public Facebook groups.
I feel sorry for the beneficiaries and the poor sods at the council dealing with her.
Also the money donated was to bring the allotments back in to use not for food parcels.
If the best use of the money is for food parcels it would have been better for Carly to pay the food banks to make up the food parcels, perhaps including her produce when available, and for her drivers to volunteer with the food bank, to deliver them.
But then she wouldn’t get to play Lady Bountiful for Facebook asspats which is what this is really about.
Yep, I volunteered for a local group that made and delivered meals to families who wouldn't otherwise have a hot meal. The girl who set it up worked for the YMCA so had a good grasp of what she was doing, and the most important part of it was discretion. Volunteers would either buy the food and cook (as I did) or deliver, and at no point did I know anything about the family I was cooking for except the number of adults and children. It wasn't sustainable beyond covid because one of the reasons we were able to operate was because they couldn't do food safety checks in that period (everyone was very careful though) which meant that as soon as things were back to normal it stopped. We were featured in the local paper in the height of it, but this was used as a signpost to the service, not about how amazing WE were.
I don't regret getting involved with them and it was nice to help. Hasn't got me thinking I'm the second coming of christ though, I'd actually forgotten about it until just now

• Heart

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Fuck me I just thought about flies in the summer 🤢
Those poor neighbours. You just know if they said anything they’d have the Facebook hun brigade after them, lead by sergeant Donna and her personalised diamanté helmet.

• Haha
  • Sad

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1707071711320.png

you what?

" we can alleviate some of the burden on farmers as they struggle with mounting challenges. It's a small yet impactful way to contribute to the agricultural industry and support the global food supply. "

what, by not giving them money for their produce?

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
That Facebook group is still a grotesque Theatre of Cruelty. Her posts all congratulate herself with two kinds of replies. 'I asked for some food some time ago but none came and you did not reply' and then mindless onlookers 'You are brilliant! Well done!'. The dissonance. 🥴
there was one that I found really jarring, someone asking about their parcel, reply: "he's going as fast as he can", and then somebody else replied to the comment asking about their parcel saying "you do so much you should take some time for you Carly" and like just ... imagine getting notified and seeing that, you know?
---
1702832489585.png

this adds a new facet to the system. People get put on the 'list' and are rotated round but emergency parcels get priority so people get bumped down.

• Wow
  • Angry

Tabitha D

VIP Member
The timing of this activity at Companies House is not a coincidence IMO. Something has put the wind up her.
About time!

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

It absolutely raises as many questions as it answers, not least the suspicious timing!

She‘s seized on to a couple of pieces of wording - “asset locked” and “not for profit” - as if they are absolute proof that she‘s unquestionably above board, but there’s a long way to go before she’s proven anything of the sort, as @Seaford Haggington says. And if she does manage to clear the bar of “OK, she hasn’t made off with the loot”, there’s still a gulf between that and “is running an enterprise that provides a decent and appropriate level of support to its beneficiaries” that she still very much has to bridge, too.

I can’t imagine any worse way of running anything than letting it be governed by the whims of facebook drama llamas and huns 🤭 fuck me, there’s some absolute whallopers there!

• Haha

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Just preserving this for posterity. Note the change from I, me, me, I to we and our. Who is we exactly? Her and Wayne?

50C1AA1B-9DC5-415F-A0BB-FF08068E92D3.jpeg

This was a post on Carly’s own page. The face of the business because the only way people can communicate with AMOMWL is by sending Carly a personal Facebook message.

A normal/professional response to squig’s ’oh why did you feel the need to post that’ would be ‘I want to be really transparent/ I’ve got some great news/ finally putting this on a formal footing’
Not this

D1CBBF8E-1123-4B31-BB1F-D31F3052BF5C.jpeg

she’s never going to get the allotments

• Wow
  • Angry

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I am a sea hag, so not familiar with the ways of the land. Is it normal to attract birds to the place you grow food?
Pigeons are all part of the balance, Colin
---
Oooh aup an admission???

Screenshot_2024-01-19-12-56-30-84_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

... And hang on, you turned an antique bed into a planter?

All that hard work for FREE

Last edited:
  • Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
If she doesn't open the message until she's booking deliveries, and works her way through the messages from bottom to top, how does she know if somebody's an emergency parcel? If all the people are emergencies, how does she triage 'emergency'? How far up the list does being a mate bump you? Why am I trying to make sense of this, answers on a postcard please.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I would be absolutely mortified if my significant other didn't just write a poem that emphasises that I make consistent eye contact during banging and fart up a storm in the morning, but shared it on Facebook to their mates. Maybe that's just me.

• Haha
What about the impact on your mental health of being desperate for food and approaching the horrendously misnamed "A Meal on Me with Love"? Waiting months and not getting even so much as a read receipt on your message. If you try to politely follow it up on the only other place you can do that - a public Facebook page - you get snark and randos judging you. Carly is clearly unfit to run a council service. Judging from the last year of rolling shit show she'll be even worse when she has control over the land. Dread to think what horrors she would inflict on people. If the council give her the land they will be misusing public resources.

• Sad
  • Heart

streby

Chatty Member
so much "don't mean to be a bother hun, i know you're busy hun, but if you have a moment could you possibly let me know if i can have some food? thanks for all you do xxx ps sorry for bothering you" going on there :(

• Sad
  • Heart