Carly Burd and her salty allotment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started the GoFundMe in September 2022. I’ve said before that I think the money has been ‘resting‘ in her personal account for a long time. She‘s used it to pay for things.

I absolutely believe she has been really keen to set up the business bank account but the CIC is still not in place and it’s been 9 months now.

Her need to control every single thing is going to be her downfall. She needs a professional to help her run the thing.

This is a tit system and it’s really unclear.
View attachment 2557733
You have to live in Harlow and … ? Be getting UC or PIP or pension or just having a bit of a hard time? How does she prioritise?

If you’re providing a charity service, you can’t just take a week off when you’re not feeling great. Help needs to be steady and reliable.

Urgh. It’s such a mess.
How is she asking people to prove they're in receipt of benefits? Taking their word for it? Asking them to send proof AKA an entitlement letter? What is she doing with that sensitive information (which may have medical information on it, AKA highly sensitive and a special category of data under GDPR) afterwards? Is it just lurking in her FB messenger archive?

Reactions: 15
How is she asking people to prove they're in receipt of benefits? Taking their word for it? Asking them to send proof AKA an entitlement letter? What is she doing with that sensitive information (which may have medical information on it, AKA highly sensitive and a special category of data under GDPR) afterwards? Is it just lurking in her FB messenger archive?
She says those but then also “or just need a hand” so I think she was just giving examples with those two rather than setting out strict criteria like she was with live in Harlow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is why charities exist It’s not just about gdpr, it’s about safeguarding too. Her listing Wayne and her kids as integral to the organisation is a total lack of safeguarding.

Reactions: 13
She's thick as tit, too belligerent to accept advice, and too naive to know better.

Good luck everyone.

Reactions: 13
That was a quick turnaround wasn’t it. So is it too cold / painful etc. to go out or isn’t it?
Who knows, but I do note that the change of plan occurred within twenty minutes of this comment (based on timestamps)
1700349986288.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course. She doesn’t strike me as someone who likes her thunder being stolen.

Reactions: 5
Did she toss out-of-date loaves of bread and oversized courgettes into the grateful hands of the people of Harlow?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really want to see footage of this lights switch on with Saint Carly but can’t find anything on social media.

Reactions: 4
Really want to see footage of this lights switch on with Saint Carly but can’t find anything on social media.
It’s maybe been filmed for a documentary, she is saving the people of Harlow one by one. It’ll be presented by housewives favourite Ben Shepherd and will be done in the style of This is Your Life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A vid has been posted on the A Meal on me with love group (did link it, but then felt a bit bad cos it was just a member of the public's video and showed their profile)

Reactions: 6
A vid has been posted on the A Meal on me with love group (did link it, but then felt a bit bad cos it was just a member of the public's video and showed their profile)
Wish I hadn't watched. Cringe. "It isn't just me turning on the lights. We are all turning on the lights". Then disrupted the event with her demands for a human chain from the audience.

ETA: And does she really think it is called a "lumbar puncher"?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.