Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That awful AI assisted post she put up made it sound like the money came out of her pocket.
Lol peep the edit history

OG post

Screenshot_2024-04-19-10-44-59-74_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Red squig comments at 8.05am
Carly replies at 8.29am saying she's posted saying thank you so much 'a few times'

Post as of 8.32am
Screenshot_2024-04-19-10-45-57-59_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

---
IMG_20240419_111620.jpg

Ello ello ello what's all this then

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s given away just shy of £70,000 of the £250,000 she grifted raised through kind hearted people who wanted to save the allotment.

So if GoFundMe took about £10k, and I’d expect her legal costs to be another £10k, where’s the rest of the money? Still £160k unaccounted for.

Reactions: 10
It's that dildo of consequences from the last thread again ... people are seeing her revelling in the glory and claiming "I have donated" and they're not happy that their part in the saga isn't getting recognised.

maybe these people were getting nice food parcels and that kept them quiet before ... but now ...

Reactions: 12
So she’s given away just shy of £70,000 of the £250,000 she grifted raised through kind hearted people who wanted to save the allotment.

So if GoFundMe took about £10k, and I’d expect her legal costs to be another £10k, where’s the rest of the money? Still £160k unaccounted for.
She claimed "Whiskers" are pro-bono. I've updated the wiki. £173,864 unaccounted for by my reckoning.

ETA: Can someone check my maths? Not sure if she has given out eight or nine cheques. https://tattle.life/wiki/carly-burd-salty-allotment

Last edited:
She claimed "Whiskers" are pro-bono. I've updated the wiki. £173,864 unaccounted for by my reckoning.

ETA: Can someone check my maths? Not sure if she has given out eight or nine cheques. https://tattle.life/wiki/carly-burd-salty-allotment
The reverent received £7692 to cover both causes.

8 x £7692 = £61536, unless Carly has issued another cheque.

Grifting = £254213
Fees = £ 11120
Cheques = £ 61536

Unaccounted = £181557.

Wayne has a nice camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Grifting = £254213
Fees = £ 11120
Cheques = £ 61536

Unaccounted = £181557.

Wayne has a nice camera.
Oh I added another cheque by accident! Your maths is right, mine is wrong (I’ve no I idea why I ever attempt maths - it’s really not one of my core skills)

Wow. That’s a lot of cash.

She’s only given away only 60% of the cash she said she would. We know 3 organisations turned her down but its possible others did without saying anything publicly. And no statement from her on what she’s doing with the ill gotten gains that were refused

so shady

Last edited:
Oh I added another cheque by accident! Your maths is right, mine is wrong (I’ve no I idea why I ever attempt maths - it’s really not one of my core skills)

Wow. That’s a lot of cash.

She’s only given away only 60% of the cash she said she would. We know 3 organisations turned her down but its possible others did without saying anything publicly. And no statement from her on what she’s doing with the ill gotten gains that were refused

so shady
Two must have turned down the money, privately.

Reactions: 6

Grifting = £254213
Fees = £ 11120
Cheques = £ 61536

Unaccounted = £181557.

Wayne has a nice camera.
Thank you kindly. The wiki has been updated!

She has given away a tiny amount. Less than the Gift Aid she threw away.

ETA: The scrutiny will intensify until every penny has been accounted for.

Reactions: 8
There's a presumed 9k spend based on the 90 quid in Clubcard vouchers she bestowed on the community (after three months because she hadn't seen the message). But I don't know if that's worth including in the accounting seeing as it's not 'confirmed'.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god!!! Has anyone ever seen C**** and Jack Monroe in the same room?!
Hazel's Kitchen is to the C**** Tattlers what Georgia Church Suppers is to Guest Tattlers

(I know the Venn diagram of both sides of Tattle is almost a circle but ykwim)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There's a presumed 9k spend based on the 90 quid in Clubcard vouchers she bestowed on the community (after three months because she hadn't seen the message). But I don't know if that's worth including in the accounting seeing as it's not 'confirmed'.
Carly was taking money via PayPal, a café at Harlow railway station, and a local shop for the food parcels.

1.5k.png

Collection Points.png

Pay Pal.png

50 Cent.png

Paypal.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She also had donations income via a PayPal and cash collections. In theory the shopping was coming from that (up until when it wasn't).

Reactions: 8
BUT SHE CAN'T AFFORD CARPET
---
AND SHE HASN'T BEEN TO THE CARRIBBEAN. THEREFORE SHE IS LEGIT. AND IT WAS GIVEN TO HER AS C**** NOT A MEAL ON ME WITH LOVE ANYWAY.

• Haha
I do in my more generous moments wonder if there's been significant spending on something like the food parcels or gardening supplies but Carlz hasn't thought to keep receipts for it and so even a legitimate (or semi-legitimate) use of the money would now be impossible to prove so she's having to just hope nobody asks what's been spent on what because she has, yet again, mucked things up through incompetence and left herself open to allegations of fraud even if she never went anywhere near a Caribbean holiday.

Reactions: 7
Gary Linekar’s face when he hears Carly has been telling folk he kicked off (see what I did there 😉) the whole fundraising calamity

IMG_2120.jpeg

• Haha
”You can follow where every penny goes”

Yeah, Carlz, we’ve got a fair idea.

Unaccounted = £181557.
Well, as she’s ALREADY STATED, that is asset locked in the CIC! The regulator said it was fine! She would show her solicitors the proof, but as she has ALREADY STATED, Whiskers become easily overwhelmed by dealing with huge amounts of money. Also, catnip.

Last edited:
  • Haha