Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it that these ebeggers have such appalling ,vile characters ? ? it's like they possess psychopathic traits:

Manipulative
Cruel streak
Exploit others
Lack remorse
Skilled at mimicking empathy
Selfishiness
Entitled to special treatment

I really ,really do feel sorry for those viewers that part with money /gifts because they've been taken in. Vulnerable viewers and I know most of us feel the same way on here . If it wasn't for Tattle (which was started because of all the manipulative grifters out there) their depraved , manipulative, greedy content would be left unchallenged !!

Even if this site has saved just one Vulnerable viewer from being taken in by this bunch of warped charlatans then brilliant! those that willfully give, then their own stupidity knows no bounds.

****carla jenkins , once said in an old video that she herself wasn't a nice person . I believe her. I believed her the day she joked with caroline mrs m that 'slow' charity shop workers should be kept in the back of the shop and not on the tills!! Now this too ! Unbelievable ! Proudly displaying a depraved monster on her tree ,with young visitors sat close by innocently playing games?! and she ,at least one viewer and rexx (who thinks moors murders etc are to be used for entertainment ) think it's funny !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm expecting her to have removed it, just to wind you lot up more. She knows how to push some of your buttons now, and make you bite. She's playing some of you very well, honestly wasn't expecting her to start biting back - but she is in her own sly ways. Fair play Carla but I can see through that even if they cant!
Nah nah ... don't dismiss her actions as someone who was Only trying to shock ! True, she would be the type to do that to disgust people ,that is the whole point of why they were sold. To Disgust people. We GET that . You are missing the point .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that why he lives in a shithole?

He works for the government doesn’t he? Says it all really. They’ll employ anyone, the sleazier the better. He fits right in.

Glorifying serial killers. What total @rseh0les

Was it the video with #AD for the toy company in it? I bet that company wasn’t too happy using someone who reveres pedophiles to advertise their games to children?

How does anyone think that’s a clever thing to do... zoom in on a well known child abuser and then #AD gifts for children. Senseless
No he doesn't work for the government

Reactions: 1
Tattle is about to give out some New Years awards

First up... This award is given to a contributer that likes to hide in the swamp ,resurface and disappear again in that thick pea green soup.

Please step forward hoppy and collect your 'passive aggressive' of the year Award !

Always polite, sneaking in a crafty curve ball to try confuse those that might believe you're in agreement with . Brilliant effort each and every time ,Apart from the Last time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah nah ... don't dismiss her actions as someone who was Only trying to shock ! True, she would be the type to do that to disgust people ,that is the whole point of why they were sold. To Disgust people. We GET that . You are missing the point .
yep! Totally agree, old Happyland is definitely a close friend of some sort, no matter what she says, she Knows everything, has an opinion on who, when and why things are done and as they say - those who protest too much are probably in the know! Here's the crux of the matter, that vile decoration was given for Christmas 2020 by Lexx , and Ms Jenkins had a full year to dump it, but no, what does Carla do? She packs it carefully away, keeps it safe and CHOOSES to bring it out and put it centre stage on her family tree. That creep Saville preyed on kids to pensioners and all ages in between, there is NO EXCUSE for this behaviour from a mother of two! You're a disgrace to your community....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yep! Totally agree, old Happyland is definitely a close friend of some sort, no matter what she says, she Knows everything, has an opinion on who, when and why things are done and as they say - those who protest too much are probably in the know! Here's the crux of the matter, that vile decoration was given for Christmas 2020 by Lexx , and Ms Jenkins had a full year to dump it, but no, what does Carla do? She packs it carefully away, keeps it safe and CHOOSES to bring it out and put it centre stage on her family tree. That creep Saville preyed on kids to pensioners and all ages in between, there is NO EXCUSE for this behaviour from a mother of two! You're a disgrace to your community....
He preyed on kids,pensioners, all ages inbetween and dead people, the vile creep.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I think Happy is Nat nobody would defend Carla like she does unless it’s her own mum, she’s also got an immaturity there that Carla and Lexx are well past but she keeps Carla right on things discussed here such as ADs and of course weirdo/ monster worshipping.

306DD87F-EC73-4E98-B52C-3BC5C8C4157B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Not entering that comp, not giving jimmy saville lover carla my address. The way she filmed the saville bauble, saying it was from last year, but she had to put it on the tree again, like she was proud of it. Screwed up in the head.
I don't blame you. She should be given a wide birth !!!!

I am still stunned that anyone would publicly show their support for someone who is a known paedophile. It just beggars belief. That is some strange household. If I was her I would be waiting for a knock on the door from the police.
Just pure Evil

Reactions: 4
Hi all! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and most of all I hope you all managed to enter Carla's competition. I hear they took IT staff from Bristol Airport air traffic control to fix the problem which is exactly the right course of action.
Great catch on the J Savile stuff. I have always thought that both Lexx and Carla are as thick as pig tit but surely Carla understands that it is a terrible look for her channel if she is trying to attract #ads.
Lexx tries so so hard to be edgy. She goes on about her favourite book being Lolita ( middle aged weirdo obsesses about underage 'nymphets') but in reality she is a middle aged woman living at home with her mummy and cats (and vibrators). She flirts with Josh and Ste because they are gay / married and so there is no risk of rejection. She seems deeply unhappy with herself and her lonely life. Funnily enough she does seem to hero worship her older sister who on the face of it has the sort of conventional life she would despise - husband, kids, goes shopping for a shed. If you want a laugh, check out her arty films on her channel. Unintentionally comedic.
I predict Carla will carry on as usual in 2022. Gaining and losing the same 2 pounds, advertising ugly leggings, laughing the same fake laugh, fidding with her stupid fringe and treating Nat like her unpaid bag carrier / camera assistant. Oh yes, and complaining about the people in a dark corner of the internet who insist on calling her out on her greed.
I am pretty sure he works for HMRC so is a civil servant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As soon as I saw the zoom in on the dec I thought she's done that to wind people up, otherwise it would have been edited out. Nothing is on there by accident.
Obviously no one Is a js apologist or making excuses for him, I think she did it purely for a reaction from a " certain site" !

As soon as I saw the zoom in on the dec I thought she's done that to wind people up, otherwise it would have been edited out. Nothing is on there by accident.
Obviously no one Is a js apologist or making excuses for him, I think she did it purely for a reaction from a " certain site" !
They Obviously get off on shocking WE ALL KNOW THAT JEEZE ,but one of them ,at least, is getting some sort of perverted kick from it . I know I'm right. Sick fucks

Exactly. She wouldn’t jeopardise her #AD revenue just to “wind up the tattle people”.

She rushed out a Christmas snippets video so she could shoehorn the toy #AD into something before Christmas and was sloppy with what she included. It was not a considered action, she probably thought most of her subbies would find it as hilarious as she does. She couldn’t have been more wrong.

And that’s the problem with people who have no empathy, they have no idea what’s offensive unless their told. It’s worsened because Lexx and Carla feed each other’s sick minds.

He does work for a government department. He boasted about being on the Covid Taskforce. No wonder things went to tit 😂

Reactions: 5
Hi all! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and most of all I hope you all managed to enter Carla's competition. I hear they took IT staff from Bristol Airport air traffic control to fix the problem which is exactly the right course of action.
Great catch on the J Savile stuff. I have always thought that both Lexx and Carla are as thick as pig tit but surely Carla understands that it is a terrible look for her channel if she is trying to attract #ads.
Lexx tries so so hard to be edgy. She goes on about her favourite book being Lolita ( middle aged weirdo obsesses about underage 'nymphets') but in reality she is a middle aged woman living at home with her mummy and cats (and vibrators). She flirts with Josh and Ste because they are gay / married and so there is no risk of rejection. She seems deeply unhappy with herself and her lonely life. Funnily enough she does seem to hero worship her older sister who on the face of it has the sort of conventional life she would despise - husband, kids, goes shopping for a shed. If you want a laugh, check out her arty films on her channel. Unintentionally comedic.
I predict Carla will carry on as usual in 2022. Gaining and losing the same 2 pounds, advertising ugly leggings, laughing the same fake laugh, fidding with her stupid fringe and treating Nat like her unpaid bag carrier / camera assistant. Oh yes, and complaining about the people in a dark corner of the internet who insist on calling her out on her greed.

I am pretty sure he works for HMRC so is a civil servant.
He doesn't I can assure you

Great catch on the J Savile stuff. I have always thought that both Lexx and Carla are as thick as pig tit

Lexx tries so so hard to be edgy. She goes on about her favourite book being Lolita ( middle aged weirdo obsesses about underage 'nymphets')

complaining about the people in a dark corner of the internet who insist on calling her out on her greed
Thick as pig tit? Really?? They are Thick as big tit, therefore they know not what they do? ok

Dark Corner of the Internet? Not at All. I'd say this site does a good job of trying to shed light on the dark corner of Grifters etc, taking advantage of Vulnerable Viewers!!

Some with their Twisted mind/s acting out In Plain Site.

* called their Own Mother a C. U. N. T on a Sunday Live with children present.

• Heart
Thick as pig tit? Really?? They are Thick as big tit, therefore they know not what they do? ok

Dark Corner of the Internet? Not at All. I'd say this site does a good job of trying to shed light on the dark corner of Grifters etc, taking advantage of Vulnerable Viewers!!

Yes tattle does do a good job of shedding light on things like you say. I discovered tattle by googling a you tuber who had been there one minute deleted her channel the next day. She was involved with animal cruelty and through a chance remark on tattle the women's past had been exposed and she was gone. Since then I have gone on to regularly read people's opinions on you tubers I find most annoying and I can think it's not just me! Carla I used to think she was ok, a bit crude especially when she got together with Lexx, but the Jimmy Saville bauble thing you just can't excuse..

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I don't think the poster was making excuses for them by saying they're thick ? it came across like she was agreeing that only thick people would find amusement in something like that .

Reactions: 2
Yes tattle does do a good job of shedding light on things like you say. I discovered tattle by googling a you tuber who had been there one minute deleted her channel the next day. She was involved with animal cruelty and through a chance remark on tattle the women's past had been exposed and she was gone. Since then I have gone on to regularly read people's opinions on you tubers I find most annoying and I can think it's not just me! Carla I used to think she was ok, a bit crude especially when she got together with Lexx, but the Jimmy Saville bauble thing you just can't excuse..
Well said ! And you are correct ,you CANNOT excuse this Sick & Twisted behaviour A handful are trying to though, by attempting to Muddy The Waters by twisting others' comments .Bizzare.

If it's my comment you're referring to you couldn't be more wrong ! that person you're quoting now it was me exposed the animal abuse on the YTers thread , you seem overly obsessed and judgmental of peoples comments and twisting them to your own narrative for some reason.People are actually agreeing that Carla and Lexx are odd and in the wrong .

Reactions: 2
If it's my comment you're referring to you couldn't be more wrong ! that person you're quoting now it was me exposed the animal abuse on the YTers thread , you seem overly obsessed and judgmental of peoples comments and twisting them to your own narrative for some reason.People are actually agreeing that Carla and Lexx are odd and in the wrong .
I'll make this Clearer. There has been a handful of posters who have specifically made a post to just to state the meaning of another posters words !

Just one example:

Poster 1 '' I have always thought that both Lexx and Carla are as thick as pig tit''

Poster 2 '' I don't think the poster was making excuses for them by saying they're thick ? it came across like she was agreeing that only thick people would find amusement in something like that . ''

Again someone totally misses the point ! It's not just about the comments what dont you get ?? Never mind !

And The narrative isn't being twisted ,it's out there for all to see.

There's more ,but I'm not allowing this important thread to become derailed, so I'm going to ignore the deflectors. There's enough of us who have worked out what is going on .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.