Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they were both quite mouses at school, they’re only mouthy now because they think they’re YouTube famous and have an army of fans to jump on anyone who dares criticise. Makes them feel hard 😆

Lexx is a total weirdo. Anyone who enjoys reading about mass murderers and talking about sex all the time is not the full ticket. She and that Money Mental fella are two peas in a pod, both get drunk and talk filthy shite on the internet. Perhaps they should get together and then they can have as much sex as they talk about.

Why are resellers all so weird? Are they akin to the “undateables” but are instead the “unemployables”?
Didn't mind the both of them at first but Lexx is weird stupid voices and bleeping herself and being half naked all the time is off putting just go and put that on your pay channel what other you tubers are doing
Carla doesn't annoy me so much

Reactions: 1
Not entering that comp, not giving jimmy saville lover carla my address. The way she filmed the saville bauble, saying it was from last year, but she had to put it on the tree again, like she was proud of it. Screwed up in the head.

Reactions: 5
I have unfollowed on YouTube (no idea why I was still following) as there is no way I can support someone who thinks Jimmy Saville’s image deserves to be on her Christmas tree. He was an abuser and I am disgusted she thinks that is ever appropriate. If he had sexually abused her daughter would she still think his image should be hung on her tree? Unbelievable behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon they were both quite mouses at school, they’re only mouthy now because they think they’re YouTube famous and have an army of fans to jump on anyone who dares criticise. Makes them feel hard 😆

Lexx is a total weirdo. Anyone who enjoys reading about mass murderers and talking about sex all the time is not the full ticket. She and that Money Mental fella are two peas in a pod, both get drunk and talk filthy shite on the internet. Perhaps they should get together and then they can have as much sex as they talk about.

Why are resellers all so weird? Are they akin to the “undateables” but are instead the “unemployables”?
Andrew from Money Mental UK works full time

Reactions: 2
Newsflash via the bbc, international emergency, carla's massive competition is not showing up on the internet page! I know that millions of you, will be devastated by this news. A £30 B&M voucher being the superstar prize will enlighten all you sad pathetic viewers lives. Honestly this woman really does have an inflated self ego, she really thinks her crappy comp is amazing. One thing I noticed, yet again, her MINGING front teeth. Someone send her a dentist voucher, soon!

So I really hope the people here aren't just spouting hyperbole and actually hold themselves to a higher moral standard, by acting accordingly and switching off/ unsubbing.
THIS is precisely what peodo apologists attempt to do. This is a typical response. They want us to Turn the other cheek. Why is that ,I wonder ?!

We will continue to watch as this whole scenario is rather Odd to say the least. Not just the peodo bauble. which is Bad enough , but a few other factors too are ringing alarm bells. Very strange behaviour .

Edited to say that I Reported that missadventure poster .I had no choice ,coming on here being all sarky about such a serious topic ! downplaying the severity . Seriously ,whoi the duck has a peodo 's image on their christmas tree???? who???? And, and to then have young girls to visit ,playing chess ,or what ever ...sat inches from notorious peodos face !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Above includes is a copy of peodo apologist's full post before it was banned.

We Will Not look the other Way!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡
It comes across like it was agreeing with not watching Carla ! It's probably lexx or carla or someone close trying to get tattlers to stop watching and commenting on her vids on the site as it's shows on google if you type in her name .

Reactions: 4
Has the video with the bauble in been removed? I sincerely hope so. I am still shocked that anyone would openly post that. It really tells the world how sick they are, and for someone trying to be an ‘influencer’ it’s very stupid and self destructive.

Reactions: 9
It appears she has deleted it. She obviously does not want to appear like a wanker, except she still is one, it happened, deleting it won't make it go away.
Lexx still has her video of her overjoyed at a serial killer card game that immature "lickle" bee lover gave her, ie natalie. Can imagine the great times they will spend together laughing their heads off at myra hindley murdering kids.

• Sick
Andrew from Money Mental UK works full time
Is that why he lives in a shithole?

He works for the government doesn’t he? Says it all really. They’ll employ anyone, the sleazier the better. He fits right in.

It appears she has deleted it. She obviously does not want to appear like a wanker, except she still is one, it happened, deleting it won't make it go away.
Lexx still has her video of her overjoyed at a serial killer card game that immature "lickle" bee lover gave her, ie natalie. Can imagine the great times they will spend together laughing their heads off at myra hindley murdering kids.
Glorifying serial killers. What total @rseh0les

Has the video with the bauble in been removed? I sincerely hope so. I am still shocked that anyone would openly post that. It really tells the world how sick they are, and for someone trying to be an ‘influencer’ it’s very stupid and self destructive.
Was it the video with #AD for the toy company in it? I bet that company wasn’t too happy using someone who reveres pedophiles to advertise their games to children?

How does anyone think that’s a clever thing to do... zoom in on a well known child abuser and then #AD gifts for children. Senseless

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am still stunned that anyone would publicly show their support for someone who is a known paedophile. It just beggars belief. That is some strange household. If I was her I would be waiting for a knock on the door from the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am still stunned that anyone would publicly show their support for someone who is a known paedophile. It just beggars belief. That is some strange household. If I was her I would be waiting for a knock on the door from the police.
and in the same video she has her friends little girl round playing chess which was an advert for a toy brand. Like mrs m, youtube is nothing but a money making opportunity, but in reality these people are not that nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="TheresaGreen, post: 7634999, member: 184432"
Was it the video with #AD for the toy company in it? I bet that company wasn’t too happy using someone who reveres pedophiles to advertise their games to children?

How does anyone think that’s a clever thing to do... zoom in on a well known child abuser and then #AD gifts for children. Senseless
[/QUOTE]
She's edited it out, but I've sent a screenshot to the company to make them aware of who they're dealing with, absolutely ridiculous behaviour from a mother! This has been a big mistake on her part and all to keep sweet with old Lexx! More tat on this morning's vlog but she's going to have to realise that what she puts out will come back to haunt her!

Attachments

• Heart
'virtual family'?? Get out of here. You need to be adopted from that lot!!!!

Someone from outerspace gets her jollies from the misery and pain of others. Sicko. Birds of a feather.
Screenshot_20211227_122820.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_122820.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_122718.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_122501.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_122119.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_122047.jpg

Screenshot_20211227_122119.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="TheresaGreen, post: 7634999, member: 184432"

She's edited it out, but I've sent a screenshot to the company to make them aware of who they're dealing with, absolutely ridiculous behaviour from a mother! This has been a big mistake on her part and all to keep sweet with old Lexx! More tat on this morning's vlog but she's going to have to realise that what she puts out will come back to haunt her!
[/QUOTE]
lol she's edited it out, all for money, devious as hell. I am going to email that company too, this is disgusting. Great post, thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
lol she's edited it out, all for money, devious as hell. I am going to email that company too, this is disgusting. Great post, thank you!
[/QUOTE]

I can't find an email address ?

Reactions: 1
You made a huge mistake carla, you're attempt to hide your sick joke is done so bad anyone can quite clearly see it is a rushed edit, not like the rest of the video. Easy therefore to prove to the company that you really are depraved because not only have you just not admitted it may have been in poor taste to show that, but you just sneakily try and hide it, pure greed.

Just in case you feel alone on this one, here is an article from the daily star.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.