Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why tf has this woman posted a pic of her sick child having a bath in a flexi tub
seriously some things should just be kept personal
poor kids

• Angry
Reactions: 4
why tf has this woman posted a pic of her sick child having a bath in a flexi tub
seriously some things should just be kept personal
poor kids
Because she’s catering to a certain demographic 🤢 all these instershammers who exploit there kids know what they are doing

• Sick
Reactions: 1
This might be controversial and I don’t even know how to explain it, but two of the quads have chav faces and two have posh faces.

• Haha
I also think it’s extremely weird that two of them look about 2/3 years older than the other two!

Even the kids World Book Day outfits have been gifted!!
The bleeping lazy uninspiring boring bleep that she is!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Omg did anyone see those “photo shoot” pics with the girls yesterday those teeny tiny bra tops sooo wrong on all levels I would share but think they are way too 🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Omg did anyone see those “photo shoot” pics with the girls yesterday those teeny tiny bra tops sooo wrong on all levels I would share but think they are way too 🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡
I was thinking this too! I know they want to be mermaids but it's so inappropriate. Did you see the way Darcie was sucking in her tummy as well!?

• Angry
I was thinking this too! I know they want to be mermaids but it's so inappropriate. Did you see the way Darcie was sucking in her tummy as well!?
Yes!! Those tops were teeny teeny teeny and black short not even “cute” mermaid themed still would be bad but the Darcy one is the worse imagine putting that out there for all the pweirdos 🤢😡

• Angry
It was so wrong it was unbelievable. Darcie is always dressed way too old for her age, but putting little girls into tiny little black bikinis is so so wrong

Reactions: 2
do we think those cakes are #gifted , she said she didn’t no they were going to have the girls names on? I think the t shirts they have been wearing and the new ones they opened are gifted and I’m thinking the party was as well

do we think those cakes are #gifted , she said she didn’t no they were going to have the girls names on? I think the t shirts they have been wearing and the new ones they opened are gifted and I’m thinking the party was as well
Everything is gifted with her

I’d be very surprised if they weren’t.

What is the point in a family dinner when all kids are on tablets with headphones on!? It's my pet hate

Reactions: 6