Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
How old have they got to get to before she lets them dress differently. I am having images of teenage girls in matching clothes
It’s ridiculous how they have to be dressed identically and then lined up in the same order!
That seems to be her favourite thing to do when she isn’t receiving free stuff.

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s been gifted muddy puddles suits for the kids now.
Those that she’s been given cost £75 each 😳
“We love muddy puddles” she says!
Yes, who wouldn’t love them when they cost you nothing?

stargirl23

VIP Member
do we think those cakes are #gifted , she said she didn’t no they were going to have the girls names on? I think the t shirts they have been wearing and the new ones they opened are gifted and I’m thinking the party was as well
Everything is gifted with her

Shinealight

VIP Member
It’s disgusting all these afternoon teas she gets given to her.
Same company again, how much free food have they given to her?
Why don’t they donate it to someone that actually deserves it, such as NHS workers?

Is it me, or is there faaaaar too much stuff in that baby’s cot? I’m sure it’s only supposed to be the baby, maybe one of those baby sleeping bags and a suitable blanket tucked in tight at the bottom, and the baby’s feet are meant to be at the bottom of the bed. It’s a huge suffocation risk otherwise.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I dont follow these but do go on their insta occasionally when i see there feed pop up here. Is her daughters name really "Miller?" its spelt like 'me-la' isnt it?

Doctor.House

I looked when I woke up this morning, and her last story on them she put pr product, so she got them all for free 🤬🤬🤬
Is it just me or have others noticed "influencers" putting the tag with ad/gifted/prproduct small and tucked away on stories, and hidden in hashtags on posts? If it's even there at all!