Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems she’s had some home truths in the replies to her insta posts!
well what did she expect?
and of course there’s always the “they must lead sad lives” comment that usually gets wheeled out whenever someone calls these freeloaders out.
I doubt they’re sad, and at least they’re not hard faced beggars that compromise their kids privacy on social media to get free stuff.

Reactions: 3
Seems she’s had some home truths in the replies to her insta posts!
well what did she expect?
and of course there’s always the “they must lead sad lives” comment that usually gets wheeled out whenever someone calls these freeloaders out.
I doubt they’re sad, and at least they’re not hard faced beggars that compromise their kids privacy on social media to get free stuff.
They said it how it is and she doesn't like the truth our Cunta she don't! I don't know why they think anyone who disagrees with them must lead a sad life. What does agreeing with them make everyone happy? Might have found a new treatment for depression guys! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
They said it how it is and she doesn't like the truth our Cunta she don't! I don't know why they think anyone who disagrees with them must lead a sad life. What does agreeing with them make everyone happy? Might have found a new treatment for depression guys! 🙄🙄
Yep, a daily dose of Cunta & co to keep the blues away 🙄

I’m a Reception teacher and it annoys me no end when she is asking the girls their daily morning questions and they say things like they want to play with their friends at school and she questions “you not going to do any learning?” ….. they are 4 years old, in Reception playing is learning!

Reactions: 5
Guys, I'm really concerned. It looks like their trip to London this way didn't include ANYTHING gifted!!! That doesn't sound like our Cunta! Should we check all is ok?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s promoting that free Christmas tree and all the adornments she got for free on her stories!
Yeah I’m sure people are going to buy a tree from that company that gifted hundreds of pounds worth of stuff to a freeloader like her!

• Angry
I unfollowed cunta she pissed me off far to much I couldn’t bear to see her mardy face any longer
IMO she is by far the worst beggy freeloader on the Gram she has zero personality and reminds me of a strict old matron those poor girls 😒

I unfollowed cunta she pissed me off far to much I couldn’t bear to see her mardy face any longer
IMO she is by far the worst beggy freeloader on the Gram she has zero personality and reminds me of a strict old matron those poor girls 😒
She always seems to be on the verge of yelling at those kids.
Don’t know why, they’re the ones that are bringing all the freebies in.

She’s promoting that free Christmas tree and all the adornments she got for free on her stories!
Yeah I’m sure people are going to buy a tree from that company that gifted hundreds of pounds worth of stuff to a freeloader like her!
That tree and adornments is well over £1500 🤬🤬

• Angry
Disgusting, she’s the biggest freeloader around.

Now she’s been sent more freeloaded pyjamas for the kids, from the same company that sent some a couple of weeks ago!
Why?
I like that company’s clothes and have bought stuff for my grandchildren from them but I won’t be doing so again.
Where is their loyalty to people like me that have actually spent hard earned money with them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Disgusting, she’s the biggest freeloader around.

Now she’s been sent more freeloaded pyjamas for the kids, from the same company that sent some a couple of weeks ago!
Why?
I like that company’s clothes and have bought stuff for my grandchildren from them but I won’t be doing so again.
Where is their loyalty to people like me that have actually spent hard earned money with them?
What I find disgusting these mummy insta huns get loads of Christmas stuff each year, stockings, pjs, decorations, plates for Santa everything but then the next year they get it all over again. What happens to the stuff from last year? I get it’s “advertising” but what company sells out because the likes of Cunts have shared it in their stories for 24 hours?

What I find disgusting these mummy insta huns get loads of Christmas stuff each year, stockings, pjs, decorations, plates for Santa everything but then the next year they get it all over again. What happens to the stuff from last year? I get it’s “advertising” but what company sells out because the likes of Cunts have shared it in their stories for 24 hours?
Exactly, the likes of her being given stuff and parading it all over social media just deters me from buying from such company’s.

Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise her & the kids are at another free event.
She’d turn up at the opening of an envelope if it would get her likes & followers on Instagram.
Another that will “get where castor oil can’t” as my mother says.

Surprise surprise her & the kids are at another free event.
She’d turn up at the opening of an envelope if it would get her likes & followers on Instagram.
Another that will “get where castor oil can’t” as my mother says.
She is a joke. The whole "influencer" bollocks is a bleeping joke and it's doing my head in. She will literally do anything for a freebie, or rather will shout at those poor girls to do anything for the freebies! If I worked in their school when they do the typical write about your caregiver I'd teach them to put beggy freeloader/duck all under what does mummy do!!

A tree of that price is ridiculous anyway, but then to just give it to someone for some advertising?! Do they really think the people that can afford to pay that much for a bleeping tree follow Cunta? What about her screams high end market exactly? Not like that £1500 could have gone to charity or something worthwhile 🙄😠😠😠

Reactions: 1
Latest post, the quads went to school in tartan dresses on Christmas jumper day because “we haven’t got any Christmas jumpers”
Or haven’t been gifted any? 🤔

• Angry