Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has been unwell and is also on antibiotics, it’s half term and I booked and paid for a couple of activities/days out but have decided not to go. He needs to rest in order to fully get better. Unlike Cunta my children’s health comes first.

Reactions: 5
Even Darcie's birthday post had a gifted and a discount code. bleeping hell Cunta, milking anything and everything

Reactions: 3
Even Darcie's birthday post had a gifted and a discount code. bleeping hell Cunta, milking anything and everything
Why are we even surprised this woman isn’t happy unless she’s grabbing as many freebies as possible for her extended family included her sister niece etc she must be so well off now as last time she put her hand in her pocket was well over a year ago holidays days out clothes shoes toys bouncy castles bikes you name it these kids have been gifted it she is one of the worst multiple mothers about as least the others buy stuff as well as get gifted I think it’s between her and the piplets woman who don’t even put her sons glasses on him he is in desperate need of as he would look different from his bro and she wants her identical twins to get lots of attention

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why are we even surprised this woman isn’t happy unless she’s grabbing as many freebies as possible for her extended family included her sister niece etc she must be so well off now as last time she put her hand in her pocket was well over a year ago holidays days out clothes shoes toys bouncy castles bikes you name it these kids have been gifted it she is one of the worst multiple mothers about as least the others buy stuff as well as get gifted I think it’s between her and the piplets woman who don’t even put her sons glasses on him he is in desperate need of as he would look different from his bro and she wants her identical twins to get lots of attention

Couldn't agree more!!

Reactions: 1
Willing to bet their costumes were gifted! She tagged smyths in her stories and I saw another family who did and they'd put gifted. Of course cunta didn't!

Yeah they were gifted just like all that food she got sent again 😡
Of course it was! Absolute joke 😡

Do we know if cunta reads tattle I know the piplet mother does
No idea, she's never indicated she has. Wonder if piplet mother will tell her? They've been at stuff together and met up with other multiple families in the summer, but probably all a show for the gram!

Reactions: 2
Always getting stuff gifted from that confectionery company.
“Piglets pantry” very apt seeing that she permanently has her snout in the trough!

• Haha
Another two lots of gifted tit today! Couldn't donate those pj's to a charity or homeless shelter or anything could she! Or even their hand me downs, so many clothes and gifts well over half can't possibly be used 😠

Another two lots of gifted tit today! Couldn't donate those pj's to a charity or homeless shelter or anything could she! Or even their hand me downs, so many clothes and gifts well over half can't possibly be used 😠
Have never understood why companies give to beggy sorts like Cunta.
Does she ever pay for anything?

Genuinely don't think so. All her posts have ad or gift or prproduct, every day she's been magically sent another gift that just happens to be something she mentioned wanting for the kids!
Surely those kids can’t be short of anything now!

Another set of pj's today! And it would appear that averaging 1 ad or prbollocks a day isn't enough for our cunta anymore, we're now getting two or more some days! 🙄

Also, how bloody patronising was cunta to piplets and piplets wannabe at that escape room today? Took me a bit to realise there wasn't a kid with them

I’m sure those little ones must get fed up being lined up against that road barrier (in the correct order of course) each morning while she asks them inane questions in their turn 🙄

I’m sure those little ones must get fed up being lined up against that road barrier (in the correct order of course) each morning while she asks them inane questions in their turn 🙄
They look it! And still no tights even though cunta has deemed it cold enough for gloves... 🤔