Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really ! Any need to fill your face straight after your tea crisps & a choc bar 😳🐷 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why does she eat crisp and a chocolate bar straight after every meal 🤣 normal people would have a yoghurt or something. I don’t have anything after mine as I’m always full.
It’s weigh day tomorrow - I bet she’s put on half a stone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did anyone here Carebare say gifts from over 18 preferably, so in other words she will take gifts of kids. I’m thinking maybe we should email her local police. We have our own police here on Facebook. You can message them. I’m sure her area do too. If we just make them aware she’s taking money of vulnerable adults and children and knows she is doing it. I’m sure they would go and have a word with her. She’s taking peoples benefits, she clearly seeing kids are gifting and she’s not blocking or stoping it in any way. You can’t go and ask kids or vulnerable adults in the street for money so why should she get away with it on TikTok

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What was for tea tonight I've missed it cooking from scratch real food, if you have a good meal why would you follow with crisps.

Reactions: 1
DHB is live and all ready catching up 👏👏🤣 Claire looks fuming. Her mood has changed all of a sudden hahaha. Everyone come and support Dontholdack even if it’s double tapping x

Reactions: 4
Least there doing something with the kids for a change even if it is for more gifts lol 😂

Reactions: 2
Claire's made her kid look ill with all that red around her eyes.

I literally can't believe what on earth I'm witnessing, a CHILD just went into Clare's live and said 'i can't gift you tonight,I didn't get any pocket money ' she didn't even have the nerve to reply. It bleeping gets worse and worse 😞

• Wow
  • Angry
DHB is live and all ready catching up 👏👏🤣 Claire looks fuming. Her mood has changed all of a sudden hahaha. Everyone come and support Dontholdack even if it’s double tapping x
Dont forget Andy and Tom reading here as well 😀 Tom said before it used to get to him but now he loves it and it makes him laugh 😉 laugh away fat boy 😆 😄 enjoy while it lasts

Reactions: 8
Clare’s face she’s fuming she’s so rude who does she think she is

She can’t take her eyes off the screen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive come out for a payday meal with my partner after work .however once i get home if hes still live ill send him a big gift

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm working tonight, so can't watch. Keep here updated please! Would just love dhb to take over her again, she will be livid 🤣

Reactions: 4
Dont forget Andy and Tom reading here as well 😀 Tom said before it used to get to him but now he loves it and it makes him laugh 😉 laugh away fat boy 😆 😄 enjoy while it lasts
Hello you pair of fat knackers.....one of you lazy the other under the thumb....either way apologies for men 🤣🤣

She’s fuming she is literally one of the nastiest women I’ve seen she doesn’t care who gifts her if there vulnerable or underage she as no manners she sulks when she doesn’t get her own way she ignores her kids she’s a joke

Has Tom ever given anything to charities he benefited from the last charity keeping his gifts on so it was confusing for people he's so shifty.
[/QUOTE
She’s fuming she is literally one of the nastiest women I’ve seen she doesn’t care who gifts her if there vulnerable or underage she as no manners she sulks when she doesn’t get her own way she ignores her kids she’s a joke
did you just see Tom then

Wtf. Now shouting at the kid cos shes bleeping grumpy about dropping places

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.