Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you. Just because she thinks she’s fit and healthy doesn’t mean she is immune from the virus and the sooner we all accept that, the better. I have family in Dublin and I know their health service is on its knees. They don’t need a “second wave” which would make a bad situation worse and the sooner people like Carby realise that the restrictions will be beneficial in the long run, the better.
I’m sure I read somewhere that obese people are more likely to have a poorer outcome if they get Covid-19. That’s worth considering.
Aren’t obese people more at risk? Oh yes that’s right she has reverse body dysmorphia

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she on about!?
As of 18th May she can meet with people from our with her household outside.
From the 8th June she can visit other households.
From 20th July travel further than 20km is allowed as are small, family social gatherings.

And there is no way she sent that food 120km to her mum's!

No one is stopping her from seeing her family and friends until August.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Aren’t obese people more at risk? Oh yes that’s right she has reverse body dysmorphia
Nah. Dr josh wolrich already debunked that one

What is she on about!?
As of 18th May she can meet with people from our with her household outside.
From the 8th June she can visit other households.
From 20th July travel further than 20km is allowed as are small, family social gatherings.

And there is no way she sent that food 120km to her mum's!

No one is stopping her from seeing her family and friends until August.
Yeah but carbs loves drama

Reactions: 3
She's all woe me! The amount of people saying the government has let the country down. No they helped our health service by putting social distancing measures in place and not allowed our hospitals become over capacity. 100s/1000s of lives have been saved. if the government hadn't listened to the medics and experts we as a country would've been in the same situation as italy and spain.
She's also making it out that she hasn't been outside the house it weeks. Sorry love have you not been going out on walks, shopping with your brother and dropping meals to your mother. You can sit at home on your phone and be woe is me or you can arrange facetimes with family and friends and keep yourself sane

Reactions: 15
She’s saying the government aren’t treating people like they have any common sense and talking about parks being able to open?! It only takes a couple of idiots and there are plenty about! Not everyone practices social distancing and I bet loads wouldn’t bother were there not such strict measures (e.g floor markers, monitoring at supermarkets etc). How would she expect young kids to know to social distance at a play park. I remember she was preaching about people staying In not so long ago... is she having a laugh?!

Reactions: 11
When she wrote its hell... No love, you know what's hell. People on the front line dying because of a lack of ppe and their loved ones can't say goodbye, people on the front lines mental health suffering because they're seeing people die alone. Hell isn't in the same realm as this. being shielded, and asked to stay in your home, so your kids still have a mother, and no one else gets ill is a party compared to this illness. While I know its hard to apapt, its better than being dead

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s face it - apart from not spending hours in the gym, what’s changed for Carbie? She’s still out for long walk every day, she’s still got her kids, she’s got access to MyFitnessPal....and that’s all I can think of listing because, now it comes to it, she doesn’t have much of a personality does she?

Reactions: 12
Let’s face it - apart from not spending hours in the gym, what’s changed for Carbie? She’s still out for long walk every day, she’s still got her kids, she’s got access to MyFitnessPal....and that’s all I can think of listing because, now it comes to it, she doesn’t have much of a personality does she?
And she still puts her overly-ample cleavage on display at every opportunity.

• Haha
Had to unfollow her. She’s an absolute idiot. You can’t go from “everyone stay home, we’re all going to die and if you don’t stay home you deserve to be killed” to “everything must go back to normal right now” in the space of a few weeks. The virus hasn’t went away, the rate of infection and decrease in deaths is only because of the enforced lockdown. Lift it completely and we’re fucked again. Moron. And the constant flitting between binging to eating salads, can’t be good for her kids to see that. M
AND like someone else said, what exactly is different for her other than she doesn’t go to the gym or see one of her “baes”?

Reactions: 13
I'm going to use strong language now. Danielle is a fat stupid witch who deserves to get the virus if she thinks her going out for her crappy lunches and half assed gym sessions is more important than saving the lives of other people by staying inside. Considering actual CHILDREN have died from this virus you'd think she would be more greatful to be able to shield them and herself at home, something many members of our society sadly cannot do.

Oh but wait, I forgot - she's got to get them sucking in, gross boobs on display selfies at the gym for the 'gram right?

Reactions: 9
Shes just a vile disgusting twit...

Slagging people off for going out, but constantly ordering stuff of the Internet.. but now she wants it lifted.. shes as thick as her wobbly thighs

What's the matter.. you cant go whoring it up every weekend???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to not mind Carby. She was doing her own thing-fair enough. But now she’s really annoyed me with her 180 degree spin on the lockdown. I’m a third year nursing student, who’s trapped in this pandemic if I want to qualify in time to start my job I worked so hard to get in September. Myself and my colleagues put ourselves at risk everyday, and we’re all physically and mentally drained. We’ve had to hold people’s hands who’ve had to die without their family by their side, and it’s breaking our hearts. This is why I get so wound up when people complain about the lockdown. We’re all fed up, we’re all missing our families and loved ones, but for the people who are lucky enough to be able to stay at home safe with their family, then they should definitely do it. By the time I finish my placement hours, I wouldn’t have seen my parents and other loved ones for four months. Other staff in the hospital haven’t seen their young children for six or seven weeks. Carby has been able to stay safe at home with her daughters. Some people have no idea of the sacrifices key workers have to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I unfollowed the other day after another deranged rant claiming the government were holding us all hostage and violating our human rights.

get yourself out Danielle, if you think you know better, go sleep about, stuff your face and trot off to the gym, who cares if you or your daughters get it - because the government are just being so OTT aren’t they!

absolute moron.

Reactions: 17
I used to not mind Carby. She was doing her own thing-fair enough. But now she’s really annoyed me with her 180 degree spin on the lockdown. I’m a third year nursing student, who’s trapped in this pandemic if I want to qualify in time to start my job I worked so hard to get in September. Myself and my colleagues put ourselves at risk everyday, and we’re all physically and mentally drained. We’ve had to hold people’s hands who’ve had to die without their family by their side, and it’s breaking our hearts. This is why I get so wound up when people complain about the lockdown. We’re all fed up, we’re all missing our families and loved ones, but for the people who are lucky enough to be able to stay at home safe with their family, then they should definitely do it. By the time I finish my placement hours, I wouldn’t have seen my parents and other loved ones for four months. Other staff in the hospital haven’t seen their young children for six or seven weeks. Carby has been able to stay safe at home with her daughters. Some people have no idea of the sacrifices key workers have to make.
I take my hat off to you and all your colleagues who do such amazing work that I know I never could do. Thank you. I’m shocked by her attitude, she was all for the lockdown and now all of a sudden she thinks it’s unconstitutional- doubt she knows what that means 🙈. One of my best friends lost his younger brother to covid during Easter week, both of his parents had it too and he couldn’t even go be with his family cos his heartbroken parents were too scared to lose another child. All I’ve wanted to do since then is hug my friend and never let him go. But that’s for when it’s safe, I can be there for him from a distance because I don’t want to put him at risk and I especially wouldn’t be the one to take another son from his poor parents. I’ll stay in lockdown and keep sticking to the rules for as long as it takes to keep people safe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I take my hat off to you and all your colleagues who do such amazing work that I know I never could do. Thank you. I’m shocked by her attitude, she was all for the lockdown and now all of a sudden she thinks it’s unconstitutional- doubt she knows what that means 🙈. One of my best friends lost his younger brother to covid during Easter week, both of his parents had it too and he couldn’t even go be with his family cos his heartbroken parents were too scared to lose another child. All I’ve wanted to do since then is hug my friend and never let him go. But that’s for when it’s safe, I can be there for him from a distance because I don’t want to put him at risk and I especially wouldn’t be the one to take another son from his poor parents. I’ll stay in lockdown and keep sticking to the rules for as long as it takes to keep people safe.
Oh no, that sounds so awful for you, and your friend and his family 💔. Thank you for sticking to the rules, it really helps us out ❤

Reactions: 3
Thank you so much for all your hard work and for putting yourself in danger for us.. stay safe 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Not to mention the businesses being destroyed... hairdressers salons etc”

Oh I LOLL’ed at that one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Not to mention the businesses being destroyed... hairdressers salons etc”

Oh I LOLL’ed at that one
A hair dresser local to me has been scheduling in stops on her daily walk with clients who live near her, she drops off pre-packaged hair supplies in a water tight bag, advises clients to wipe it down before bringing it in and then wiping the items down, after leaving then untouched for a few days. She's only really been going via the homes of vulnerable clients, women who she knows are struggling mentally and need a little boost. Not every time but one off little gift drops.
Not the point but that statement reminded me.