Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyHole20

'Hasn't lost weight for her hol' no wonder hun the amount you shovel in your gob. Absolute gobshite.

Reactions: 2

Jazsh

Her voice is so irritating. The fake sweet act and the constant videos saying 'you're not alone' trying to be relatable. Shes just not

Reactions: 2

Monkey47

VIP Member
Yet she still promotes her coach 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Ok not everyone has a coach for weight loss but if she’s doing everything she says weight loss would be a by product? Eat within need, exercise & embrace

Reactions: 1

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
She reminds me of carbie to barbie in the sense that she says she’s doing all these steps and in a calorie deficit but it doesn’t look like she’s losing any weight?

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’m surprised she has a coach but I noticed her promoting her earlier .. easy job for a coach if your client wants to keep u but not lose weight. Biggest mistake Cara is making is stopping weighing herself when she’s so overweight.. my scales stopped working during lockdown after 13 years lol & I gained so so much as I had no idea

chickennuggssss

I really like cara I just find she’s too lost in the Weightloss world and she’s been trying for so long. Something obviously isn’t working 😩😩

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
she really needs to not wear these fashion gym sets and actually get a sports bra that supports her properly. Because what exercise is she actually doing in this? If you were doing cardio there would be ZERO support
DCBB917A-DCC0-439A-8CAC-41E9290B6C5A.jpeg

professional.lurker

Omg this girl does my HEAD IN. She's only interested in interacting with those who she feels will grow her account. Not to mention the tik toks, singing videos and constant "self love" posts. I find her absolutely insufferable.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Lol Cara’s latest food haul from Aldi .. weekly shop .. she’s posted doing a big shop will help her stick to her diet .. there’s like 4 different cheeses .. veg &meat, loadsa crisps & a salted caramel cake lol no way would I be able to stick to my diet with the cupboards full of that stuff

Dd29

VIP Member
She's lost 20lb yet the video says this year she's the heaviest she's ever been

NoseyHole20

She’s struggling with wanting to binge right now. Her body has hardly changed in the last couple of years. She’s doing something wrong. I’ve also heard about scraping your hair up in a bun for work but what is this Krusty the clown invention lol ??
She is full of shit. Her body has not changed considering shes always in the gym? She's defo one of those people who thinks "cos I've been the gym I can eat a KFC on the way home" and BRUSH YOUR HAIR YOU SCRUFFY CUNT