Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
So she is counting calories then...I can't keep up
Yeah she’s gone back to doing that although hasn’t cc in well over a week & she says she has kinda eaten what she likes .. not gone to the gym & feels horrible & bloated

Reactions: 1

Brainkits

Yes!!! At last! Thank you 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

But it’s ok cos she “calorie counting” 😂😂😂😂

It’s her measurements that kill me! She loses inch upon inch every single week yet her before and afters look like a game of spot the difference!!!
"I've gained a pound but lost 3 inches over my body" ERM how girl?

Reactions: 1

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Lol just watching her tik tok .. she says she didn’t have hardly any snacks today as her meals were quite big .. she just had … a cheese dip box with bread sticks , a protein shake, baby bel & chocolate skinny whip bar !!

The overnight weetabix thing actually looks nice but the thought of leaving weetabix overnight .. I just can’t imagine how it’d taste!!

instabored

She reminds me of carbie to barbie in the sense that she says she’s doing all these steps and in a calorie deficit but it doesn’t look like she’s losing any weight?
To lose weight she’d need to actually change her diet! You can’t just say I’m calorie counting and expect to lose weight! She’s not very smart 🤦🏼‍♀️

"I've gained a pound but lost 3 inches over my body" ERM how girl?
If you go back and look at her posts from a year ago, she’s definitely not lost inches! I think she’s getting confused between lost and gained 😂

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I’ve been looking for a thread for this girl … how long has she been on a weight loss journey ?? Only really discovered her before Xmas & she’s so annoying .. I couldn’t understand why all of December she came off calorie counting to eat whatever she wanted .. yeah have a few days or even a week off for Xmas but a whole month .. she really gets on my nerves !!
She has lost zero weight but bangs on like an expert

🤣🤣

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Aw god todays insta story is seriously annoying.. the sweet voice & telling us her goals etc.. she’s been off her diet for ages now. Give it up or try a different approach. What she’s doing doesn’t work !!

instabored

She posted on her stories yesterday about her new size 16 jeans!!! Absolutely no way is she a size 16!!

Dd29

VIP Member
Advertising that sports bra she hardly jumped and her boobs were bouncing about then she says yea great I could do cardio in this.... Her cardio must be very mild