Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan either!

Reactions: 1

She blocked me because she posted a pic of her and her husband wearing novelty socks - a freebie - so I said my husband would have me sectioned if I asked him to pose for a pic like that #blocked

Reactions: 14

I don’t find her remotely funny. SHE thinks she’s funny, & is always ranting on about her “dark” sense of humour. She’s just a funny looking twat if you ask me, not the glamour gal she hopes to be. Just another boring stay at home instamum!

Reactions: 5
If someone put a camera on you and your lives to then pick you apart, would you feel the same way?
No-one forced them
They should maybe try and work a proper job instead of being all grabby and attention seeking. The bubble is bursting

Reactions: 5
It’s the way she thinks her hubby is God’s gift. Yes well done you’ve married a good looking bloke!

I really like Cara, I think she has a dry sarcastic sense of humour and she's quite honest about how she keeps her house nice. In fact she could teach mrs Hinch a thing or two especially with 2 boys to contend with.

Reactions: 2
I really like Cara, I think she has a dry sarcastic sense of humour and she's quite honest about how she keeps her house nice. In fact she could teach mrs Hinch a thing or two especially with 2 boys to contend with.
Each to their own I guess! I don’t think it’s sarcasm... she has a serious hint of bitch about her. The sort of girl that wouldn’t give you the time of day unless there’s something in it for her. She’s smug. Anyone can keep their house nice if they do nothing all day!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.