Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get this twit at all. All she does is film the same tit. Her house. Her kitchen. What’s interesting about her?? She’s as boring as they come.

Reactions: 10
I just have to say thank you to Cara for being so utterly boring that her thread will take months to fill, because the ‘bang average hair’ in the title makes me snort each time I see it.

Reactions: 9
Wait til she has 3 teenage boys ruining her aesthetic!!
You can forget everything in its place then Cara , especially in the kitchen!!

Reactions: 6
Has she got a cold or something…but to read her stories it sounds like she’s only got weeks to live?

Reactions: 2
She’s always ill. Every year she has several bouts of various colds and viruses which she can’t shake off. If I was her I’d be looking at why I’m always ill, she must be lacking something nutrition wise….

Reactions: 4
She’s always ill. Every year she has several bouts of various colds and viruses which she can’t shake off. If I was her I’d be looking at why I’m always ill, she must be lacking something nutrition wise….
She’s lacking a brain, let alone nutrition!

Reactions: 3
Has she had more Botox? Her face looks dreadful in that air up ad

Reactions: 2
Flogging her previously gifted Regatta coat on Vinted!!!
That’s awful. The coat she’s worn in most of her stories and reels so that people would ask where it’s from, so she can post the Aff link, make a bit of money off it and then flog it. What a cheek.

Reactions: 1
I do think it’s a bit gross to sell clothes that she’s been gifted and already made money on either by an ad or putting links up for it. I mean just take it to the charity shop for goodness sake, it’s so grabby to try and get money for it on Depop!

Reactions: 7
I do think it’s a bit gross to sell clothes that she’s been gifted and already made money on either by an ad or putting links up for it. I mean just take it to the charity shop for goodness sake, it’s so grabby to try and get money for it on Depop!
She could even give it away to a follower since it cost her absolutely nothing

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised there isn't a firm expectation or at most a contractual obligation to not sell gifted items. I know for staff in most retail stores that "uniform" (not an M&S polo shirt, i mean pieces from each seasons new lines) discounted or given free by the clothing company to wear at work are contractually not allowed to be sold on for profit

Reactions: 4