Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The red was obviously way too much colour for vanilla Cara. Back to the neutrals she goes.

Reactions: 4
Her story made me laugh. Poor thing, sounds so stressful having to post to Instagram during nap time when you have one kid at home and don’t have a job. Most of us renovate homes whilst working full time and juggling childcare and other caring responsibilities, as well as being ill with school germs all the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her fashion reels! I’ve said it before but I can’t cope with the way she faffs with her sleeves!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The table and chairs in the room with the boring coloured shelving unit is the most bland boring hyacinth bucket thing I’ve ever seen. Not sure it’s possible to be that middle aged without being middle aged. She’s as boring as Martha’shappilyeverafter now. Have these influencers just given up and are just hanging about for the odd freebie? Are they now trolling us?

Reactions: 4
Tbf I love her house. I had to unfollow due to the number of ads and freebies but I can't lie and say the house is cack as I'd buy it tomorrow, if I won the lottery.

Reactions: 3
Well we knew she was grifting for free tiles or a free splash back for near the oven a few months back with all the ‘oh I just can’t decide what to go for on the splash back’, she plugged it a couple of times and ta da!!! Free tiles! Surprise sur-bleeping-prise 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She fucks me off no end. I knew when she bought that house she’d be as grabby as she could be. Takes 8 months to ‘choose’ some tiles and they’re boring as duck

Reactions: 9