Cara Suthers #2 Cara with the bang average hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Cara, I think you should have thought about a size 14. Those trousers are staining somewhat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bloody love the jumper but it’s £60! I got as far as adding it to my basket but I just can’t bring myself to spend it

Reactions: 2
She got a dog. How did she lose the first dog? It was all very sudden and she wouldn’t tell anyone, it was all very il DM you hun….

Reactions: 1
jeez on the latest reel post of clothes from Vinted she looks shocking. Why is her face so on the wonk? I’m sure it didn’t used to look like that!!

I think she photographs quite well and knows what angles look good, I’m always surprised by how different she looks on video with an animated face. She’s aged quite a lot around the eyes recently too (happens to us all after 40 sadly, my face has totally melted recently 😭).

How annoying is she with that microphone. Why are people suddenly using these?

Reactions: 6
I don't bother looking at her account anymore as she's another "instagrammer" that has had her day(imo)... she came up on my feed, and so I caved....but I see she is still loves herself just as much as ever, with the constant "look at me", hair flinging cringey reels and stories...thinks she is something she isn't , thinks she's half her age and i can't deal with the false girly voice she puts on....now i know why I unfollwed in thr first place. ,🥱

Reactions: 9
Hadn’t checked her out for a while. What the duck is she doing with that garden? I appreciate that’s an ‘in progress’ reel, but all the progress is heading in a very wrong direction!

Reactions: 4