Caney Lodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is a disgusting human being 🤢, the flashing of the Rolex. Easily known she is only after coming into money 🫢

Reactions: 4
She's always moaning about something! Never grateful for what she has. I'd say she was a dose to work with.

Reactions: 2
Who’s going to tell her that all you need is a blade to get the paint spatters off the window?!
Your welcome Caney Lodge😉

Who’s going to tell her that all you need is a blade to get the paint spatters off the window?!
Your welcome Caney Lodge😉

Oh now, Kilkenny is a small place and the cheek of her giving out about the painters..
Tis a small town and people talk!!! She comes from a very ordinary background in Laois but has fierce notions!!

The roaster she's only dying to use is almost 300 quid. She's only braggy bleep

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why would she need one, her dinners come delivered in a box, Only to assemble and pop in the oven.

Reactions: 4
Has gotten a puppy now! No sign of the rabbit she got her 7 Yr old daughter last year. Adults should be made responsible to look after a pet not a little child

Pippa yanking the puppy in the video, bossing the little lad and then kicking the post box. Would you be posting that at all?!

Pippa yanking the puppy in the video, bossing the little lad and then kicking the post box. Would you be posting that at all?!
She puts in this content so you can see the house. Kid sitting in window today but really only showing new blind and window seat 😂😂🤡🤡

• Haha
Does anyone follow House Of Goose? I dunno where to put this but I’ve never seen anyone to have her kids dressed SO badly at all times, it’s like they pick there own clothes out of a dirty laundry bin and just duck on whatever.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow House Of Goose? I dunno where to put this but I’ve never seen anyone to have her kids dressed SO badly at all times, it’s like they pick there own clothes out of a dirty laundry bin and just duck on whatever.
Always thought the same. Never look anyway presentable even going to school. Money must all go on show house.
---
Subtly showing off but we all know what she’s really at.
Boring life really. Thirty quid for a tray so she bought a few cause they so cheap 🤡🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes and remember a few yrs ago she said she just noticed her sons coat was age 18months and he was at least 3/4 and she hadn't noticed it was gone so small 😳

• Wow
She gets the cul camp gear and they wear it snow rain wind or shine for 365 days to everything and everywhere looking like bedraggled urchins

• Haha
Kids hair looks ridiculous. Didn’t realise she did it. They’re not even cool looking normally