Caney Lodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ridiculous and desperate. No friends just a big house and shallow life. Sad really

Reactions: 2
She rarely does the school drop and just comes home, always fluting about in furniture shops, antique shops, coffee shops and road trips! She’s been at the dresser for weeks now but remember she’s a perfectionist! (Oops, passports!)

I just don’t know on what planet is showing your kids in the bath on Instagram for hundreds/ thousands of strangers to see is a good idea, it’s the ultimate invasion of privacy.. she seems to be pulling out all the tricks to get noticed,, like seriously is it worth it for a few free bows and cheap jewellery .. she either incredibly stupid or incredibly desperate for some sort of insta fame.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why does she expose her kids so much. She has nothing but material big house but everyone in it looks so unhappy and miserable.

Reactions: 4
Just noticed her #bekind post. she must be reading here, 👋 predictable narcissistic Instagram Hon, “poor me” I’ve been called out for posting my child in the bath…
She’s right, I will #bekind to myself and unfollow her and guess who I’m also kind to?
my kids, by not invading their privacy and putting them at risk by posting them in the bath.. enough said.

• Heart
She keeps on about this medial procedure! Does she think she Kate Middleton?! Probably getting new veneers!

150 quid for 2 bottles of vitamins. Thanks for showing us price Emma. We really needed to know how much money you have to spend. Grow up and have a bit of dignity. Cringe for ya 🤥💩🤥💩

150 quid for 2 bottles of vitamins. Thanks for showing us price Emma. We really needed to know how much money you have to spend. Grow up and have a bit of dignity. Cringe for ya 🤥💩🤥💩
There is something so strange in how desperate she is to be an insta star, kids, clothes, drop chef cooking on repeat.. now vitamins .. she will pull out the ole Symprove next… I followed her because I liked her house, which as far as I can see looked nicer before she moved in.. I’m not sorry to be saying goodbye to that dose #unfollow

Imagine getting your groceries delivered and saying to the guy hold on a second I must run out onto the grass and get a picture of this 🙄. Jesus wept these ones are some melts desperately looking for free tit and collaborations with shops. Does she even think logically one story saying how great drop chef is the next grocery's getting deliveries 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She bought her 7 year old daughter a rabbit last year. The child being only an innocent child was treating it like it was a toy. Her parents don't have a clue about pet ownership. The poor rabbit has disappeared 😢. Parents are twats anyway.