Candice Brathwaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rarely captions her stories anymore. Is that to avoid being shared on here?!
She was one of the first to really embrace captions, but now she's more established she doesn't care about inclusivity/accessibility.
I loved her all over again when she started the captions; now you mention it I haven't heard her utter the word inclusive for ages. I do wonder if it was all a ploy to get her up the ladder in the first place, although I'd hate to think that. Her clothing buys alone means she isn't accessible/relatable to me now anyway.

Reactions: 5
She really needs bringing down a peg or two. E in an outfit two days ago that was from a Next Job declared today. The rules are you have to make people aware of any relationship at the time. So it should have been marked as gifted.

yet another company I will not buy from. As I have said previously no issue with the sex work, issue with her being a devious not nice person.

Reactions: 8
Just looked at her bio - News Personality. Wtf? Agents name up there too. Wow, she really thinks she is untouchable. And she can’t spell drawers (latest post).

Just looked at her bio - News Personality. Wtf? Agents name up there too. Wow, she really thinks she is untouchable. And she can’t spell drawers (latest post).
And I don’t give a tit about spelling, she just thinks she’s so perfect 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

And I don’t give a tit about spelling, she just thinks she’s so perfect 🤢
She done the same when she was an “author and presenter” or similar . Another manifestation fairy story

Reactions: 5
According to the ASA, gifted things don’t need to be declared? This was in response to the M&S pyjamas

Yeah this is more because it falls under the CMA and not the ASA - even tough they are one in the same organisation.

Reactions: 1
She needs reporting to the ASA. She thinks she’s above the rules, the law.

Her confidence is a mask, she’s fronting as she has a lot to hide.

Reactions: 7
Candice Brathewaite #2: An ex-pimp called Candi, who’s greedy and hateful. Her choice in fashion is truly debatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cannot believe next are paying her to post for them. I buy my babies clothes from next. Not anymore.

Have also emailed them to ask they they’re paying an ex pimp to sell children’s clothes.

Reactions: 12
Candice Brathwaite #2: She’s not any old ex-pimp, she’s an M&S (sponsored) ex-pimp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just can’t with her tonight, she’s a fame hungry scrounge..asking for a stylist to “hook her up” and acting like an Oscar winner on some the red carpet, absolutely lapping it uo. I sincerely hope anyone looking to work with her Googles her and comes on here.

Where has her anger gone? Her ‘sweetie’ vibe makes me gag.
She sold it for a dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is interviewing her? She’s an instagrammer with a relatively small audience, how will the press know who she is?!
She’ll tell them:

“Author, news personality, fashionista, writer, public speaker, business entrepreneur, oh and equality campaigner (to prompt Insta’s version of a retweet when new followers are needed).”

Reactions: 9
She’ll tell them:

“Author, news personality, fashionista, writer, public speaker, business entrepreneur, oh and equality campaigner (to prompt Insta’s version of a retweet when new followers are needed).”
You forgot to include she was a pimp, living her best Beyoncé life...oh yeah, so did Candice.

Reactions: 6
Arrgghh how can she have so little shame about only being after the money?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.