Candice Brathwaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known someone so up their own arse with less than 50k followers 🤔
Such delusions of grandeur. Sweetie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Buy the expensive dresses, get in to debt sweeeties and then maybe you can manifest yourselves manically out of debt. It is selling an unachievable lifestyle

Reactions: 6
AF4022C4-75BF-4478-85EE-34A12C0AA323.jpeg

How grubby can one get while at the garden centre purchasing a cut Christmas tree? They aren’t exactly rolling in a wet field, are they? Such nonsense. This post could be titled “woman discovers detergent” - because that is as probable as Candice’s made up story!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know why anyone bothers with the pretence anymore. It is so patronising. They might as well just hold up a bottle of persil/make up/whatever and say 'They gave me some money to persuade you to buy this,. So buy some please and let me get more coin. Thanks in advance'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If that is the extent of Candice’s children’s exposure to the outdoors, I feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 10
I almost feel sorry for her, I think she was probably hoping to be doing #ads for Louboutin rather than Persil by this stage. It's such a shoddy ad anyway, she isn't exactly the rugged outdoors type.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I almost feel sorry for her, I think she was probably hoping to be doing #ads for Louboutin rather than Persil by this stage. It's such a shoddy ad anyway, she isn't exactly the rugged outdoors type.
She is got the money.
She is anything for the money.

Reactions: 4
She is got the money.
She is anything for the money.
Yeah she certainly seems to be. It was easy money though I suppose, a walk around a garden centre and a few pics for the squares while she's at it. I would have felt obliged for the sake of making it look as if it's a genuine scenario to go for a walk through a field, or at least a path with a few muddy leaves. I looked at the stories and the one with her daughter 'checking her hands were clean' gave me the eye rolls, like that really happened.

Well Persil are going to speak to her about it as they pride themselves on being transparent. All she needed was a bit more effort with the ad and to block me was unnecessary.

Well Persil are going to speak to her about it as they pride themselves on being transparent. All she needed was a bit more effort with the ad and to block me was unnecessary.
How do you know?

Reactions: 2
Still there, dancing the night away at a #ad TENA event. I do think this is an issue that needs addressed, but I'm quite sure that during a story or pillow talk she boasted that she was still tight as she'd had c/sections?

Still there, dancing the night away at a #ad TENA event. I do think this is an issue that needs addressed, but I'm quite sure that during a story or pillow talk she boasted that she was still tight as she'd had c/sections?
The pelvic floor muscles are different to vaginal muscles though, and pregnancy really does a number on them, not just vaginal delivery

She's constructed a whole life based on what ads come in. It's so bizarre that these low end bloggers actually plan their daily family life around ads.... today we need to wear our free clothes and go to a free garden centre to pretend to get dirty. Tomorrow we need to discuss the muscle strength of vaginas for the tena ad, and weekend I need to pretend to cook a Xmas dinner for the Lidl ad. Goodness me. Just get a job and get some dignity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's constructed a whole life based on what ads come in. It's so bizarre that these low end bloggers actually plan their daily family life around ads.... today we need to wear our free clothes and go to a free garden centre to pretend to get dirty. Tomorrow we need to discuss the muscle strength of vaginas for the tena ad, and weekend I need to pretend to cook a Xmas dinner for the Lidl ad. Goodness me. Just get a job and get some dignity.
I actually didn't mind her doing ads as she was so transparent. My mind boggles though why companies are going with her. She's primarily a fashion account, you rarely even see them doing things as a family. She made it very clear in that gifted Bluestone type break that she isn't into dirt and outdoors at all, so I was cringing at how contrived that Persil as was. There are other WOC who would be much better suited and although have a smaller following would have better engagement rates.

ETA: I do feel sorry for her though, she has upped her lifestyle and probably cannot afford to turn are down. Judging by recent stuff she isn't getting any fashion related work so she's probably cringing herself at how staged it is. "Esme, pretend to be inspecting your hand for dirt while Daddy takes a photo". I bet even her daughter pulls her up on it.

Reactions: 3
I can't stand all the "I manifested this gift" bullshit . Like you can just put good vibes out and magically all these gifts will arrive at your door. It's so brazen

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.