Candice Brathwaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Greg Rutherford tagged #AD on his insta when posting about this trip.

These ‘influencers’ are seriously pissing me off with their ‘I’m better than you’ attitude.

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her after her tantrum last year where she got her husband to tell her followers off via stories. As a side note, I can't bear that she refers to him as papa b

I unfollowed her after her tantrum last year where she got her husband to tell her followers off via stories. As a side note, I can't bear that she refers to him as papa b

Reactions: 10
I'm all for her rallying for change in racism n all that jazz.
But do we now assume shes going to put another post up saying that people are asking her these AD/declaring questions because of the colour of her skin? I legit would not put it past her....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm all for her rallying for change in racism n all that jazz.
But do we now assume shes going to put another post up saying that people are asking her these AD/declaring questions because of the colour of her skin? I legit would not put it past her....
Totally agree with this . She reminds me of the high school top tier girls who are agressive and put people down and everyone sucks up because they are frightened . It's not cool at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is defiantly aggressive like cash. She has one hell of a chip on her shoulder weighing her down.

Reactions: 4

This comment as well . Honestly how is this not racist ? Yes I understand white privilege, but does that excuse this sort of language ? What if somewhere had said "the blackness of them " you bet she d be shouting all over her stories about it.
(I get she didn't say the comment but still....)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm gutted. I thought she was going to be different but yet another one who can't follow guidelines. You're on a freebie trip for a brand so mark it as #gifted on every post. Do this and no one minds. We are not jealous of your trip but bluestones get a lot of free publicity for this so making it clear that you haven't spent your own money for this is important. What you'll get on this branded trip isn't what the general punter gets, marking it this way makes it clear for everyone. It's not rocket science.

Pity she is another to block and shout 'troll' when someone asks a genuine question.

Reactions: 12
I'm gutted. I thought she was going to be different but yet another one who can't follow guidelines. You're on a freebie trip for a brand so mark it as #gifted on every post. Do this and no one minds. We are not jealous of your trip but bluestones get a lot of free publicity for this so making it clear that you haven't spent your own money for this is important. What you'll get on this branded trip isn't what the general punter gets, marking it this way makes it clear for everyone. It's not rocket science.

Pity she is another to block and shout 'troll' when someone asks a genuine question.
Not o my does she block and shout troll - she shouts racist or white supremacy

Reactions: 7
Racism is a social structure that allows white people to benefit and hold power, her being derogatory about white people or white privilege isn’t the same thing.

Reactions: 26
I had to sign up after reading this place for a while. For a time I liked CB and thought she was good. But as a WOC I think she does more harm than good. Constantly bringing race into it when it's just not relevant. It helps reinforce racism by wanting special treatment because of her race. There are issues in society but this all just feels like pitting people against people. Her lack of content or anything else to give her a USP makes her just focus on race and I wish she was more rounded and balanced.

Reactions: 34
I had to sign up after reading this place for a while. For a time I liked CB and thought she was good. But as a WOC I think she does more harm than good. Constantly bringing race into it when it's just not relevant. It helps reinforce racism by wanting special treatment because of her race. There are issues in society but this all just feels like pitting people against people. Her lack of content or anything else to give her a USP makes her just focus on race and I wish she was more rounded and balanced.
Completely agree. Sometimes it seems that all she has to talk about is her race. I appreciate a lot of what she’s trying to achieve with the MMD etc but I do feel that she uses race as a crutch. Sometimes it just isn’t about what colour your skin is 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think she handles criticism well at all and her go to seems to be to get aggressive and turn on the whole “I’m from Brixton” chat which just plays straight into the cliches that she claims to be trying to fight back against.

Reactions: 16
I thought a lot better of her.

If she's not declaring a freebie weekend in Bluestone as an ad, then she's not playing by the rules.

And to add in that she's the biggest troll of them all ... way to go! No better than anyone who is derogatory on here, in fact, worst.

She’s ridiculous , defensive and cringe cringe cringe on her stories tonight

I feel sorry for her poor husband tbh

Reactions: 2
You can’t be critical of her without being called racist or a privileged white girl. Girl hasn’t seen me moan about melds. CB is nasty and aggressive.

Reactions: 9
AngelDee needs to take her fivehead out of Candice's arse, I'm sure she can do her own bitching at commentators without her help.

The one thing that really irritates me about so many influencers is the lack of professionally; how can the industry ever expect to be seen as trusted and respected when so much bull goes on with so many - saying they are the bigger troll, the deleted of comments that aren't trolling thus creating an echo chamber, the non-declaring of ads ...I could go on and on, and the bolstering the other influencers then give this behaviour. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.