Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would someone complain to David Lloyd for me? I don’t want to massively out myself by doing it but I’m getting sick of her filming in the gym. On the grid there’s a man in the video the whole time exercising. It’s one thing to include it on your stories that disappear but to then put it on the grid where it will stay forever is bleeping out of order.

Reactions: 6
32! She’s 32! In which dimension is she only 32! Jesus her paper round must have been on the steepest hill in London cause she looks a lot older.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why is she moaning about the price of the Barabara Sturm drops? She didn’t pay for it!! She’s a right Betty bullshitter this one isn’t she. And all this “manifesting” what’s that all about? I’m no being funny hen but it’s not really putting it out to the universe if your begging and hinting on Insta 🙄 Just for reference I’m manifesting a house in the Hollywood Hills next to Johnny Depp at present so if anyone want to #gift me...........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find this woman fascinating! I mean she says she came from Brixton now I’m no expert but that’s quite a normal area of London isn’t it? And she said she grew up impoverished. And here she is cutting about with Rolex, Cartier and Chanel to name a few. Now correct me if I’m wrong but she didn’t get that from being the chief logistical manager to the local brasses 😂 My area was so rough even the cats carried knives and we used the police tape from whatever major incident had taken place as bunting for everyone occasion😂 and party games were pin the tail on the chalk mark. I came from Glasgow and that was the murder capital of Europe at the time and I have done well for myself but I don’t walk about with the poker up my arse she does thinking she’s better than everyone else. She really does think she’s king kiddy doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All that designer tat while advertising she had a payment plan with a debt collecting company

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so sick of this woman appearing in my feed either through sponsored posts or friends of mine fangirling her. I DON’T WANT TO SEE A PIMP ON MY INSTA!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so sick of this woman appearing in my feed either through sponsored posts or friends of mine fangirling her. I DON’T WANT TO SEE A PIMP ON MY INSTA!
Isn’t it mad what she did to women, and now she’s advertising to us? Like sorry she’s proven herself to be the enemy of women’s welfare why would her image make us want to buy a bleeping thing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m disgusted that so many big name brands are using a former pimp to advertise to the very same women exploited by pimps. So many more positive role models from the BAME community, why is this vile woman centre stage all the while?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d never heard of this woman until I listened to Clemmie Hoopers Birth Stories podcast. I didn’t know Clemmie Hooper was MOD either as never followed her on IG or on Tattle. From hearing Candice’s voice I imagined a very young woman, youthful anyway in appearance if not age as Candice is only 32. She looks 52!!! I was shocked!! Didn’t know she was a pimp?!?

Reactions: 8
Tom Fletcher’s books have just come off my kids Christmas list! If he’s willing to sit and break bread with an ex pimp and her housemaid/nanny then he’s not getting my money. Plenty more brilliant children’s authors to choose from.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A list of all the people I despise on Insta. All of them vultures and master manipulators. Big players in the Insta mlm scam.

Reactions: 7
Can we have any more info about the assumed pimping please?
She did an interview on a Sky documentary that Jodie Marsh did on sex workers. Candy cane was the keeper of the women in a brothel, but don’t worry they all WANTED to be there so she was doing them a favour really keeping them safe🙄 As soon as people started talking about the video being on YouTube It disappeared from the public domain. Strange that 🙄 More fact than
assumption.

Edited to add: Her name was Candice Brown back then. Not as glamorous as Ramrod in Vice games but she still profited from vulnerable women selling themselves for money all the same 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.