Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to Barbados at the beginning of covid when we weren’t supposed to travel (but not illegal) so wouldn’t surprise me. Although if she is on holiday it will be absolutely KILLING her not being able to post and show off

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s been flown to somewhere exotic to film “how to wear your grill with your sweatpants for a glam lockdown look” special on Lorraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got a new job guys! On radio 2!
That’s why I stick listening to county council radio as I call it (local radio). BBC radio is full of wannabe’s and has been’s 😂 Her voice makes me want to shred my own ears. And she doesn’t even speak like that probably.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.