Cancer Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possible growth for Rich or a tumour shift? Didn’t know that was a thing. Would be absolutely bleeping wicked if literally just after his meeting and all the positivity about his stability it ha grown. He can’t catch a bleeping break can he 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Amy (Steve blands wife) has just put up a story on insta with a print of salcombe in the background, that was Rachael’s happy place. Rachael seems to have been so forgotten

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Cancer influencers can be big money earners....pulling on your heartstrings....it's sick
I have a chronic , life limiting illness which affects all age groups , ( in which chemotherapy also plays a part along with immunosuppressant and disease modifying drugs) and none of the people I know on the patient support group or via Facebook have considered monetising their illness
Are you a fellow MSer? 🙂

Haha! I see! Well I do have MS so immunosuppressant is my thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Luckily no symptoms for me though. Fingers crossed it stays that way! Hope your husband is doing ok!
My husband is an MSer. Though I’d best not drag him into tattle, he’s a legal bod and would scowl at me a lot.

My husband would be HORRIFIED to know I was on here. Makes me wonder if there are actually any men on here, because I always assume, which I shouldn't, that we're all women.

Reactions: 7
My husband would be HORRIFIED to know I was on here. Makes me wonder if there are actually any men on here, because I always assume, which I shouldn't, that we're all women.
There’s some men on an influencers thread I go on.

My husband knows and finds it hilarious 😂 he always asks me what the drama is and who’s the latest twit. I’d die if I knew he was on here though 😂

On another note - does anyone follow ariavsdipg? I’ve been following the account for a few months and I’m finding it really harrowing to watch tbh. The child is clearly dying and in her final weeks and her face is plastered all over insta :-( I think they mean well but you’ve got to think about the consent element of this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha! I see! Well I do have MS so immunosuppressant is my thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Luckily no symptoms for me though. Fingers crossed it stays that way! Hope your husband is doing ok!
Thanks, he’s got significant spine lesions which paralysed him but thanks to steroids and tecfidera he’s now doing amazingly and has very few symptoms. Learning to walk again was tough but you wouldn’t know from the outside that there is anything wrong now.

Hope you’re doing ok too 🙂

Reactions: 1
My husband knows and finds it hilarious 😂 he always asks me what the drama is and who’s the latest twit. I’d die if I knew he was on here though 😂

On another note - does anyone follow ariavsdipg? I’ve been following the account for a few months and I’m finding it really harrowing to watch tbh. The child is clearly dying and in her final weeks and her face is plastered all over insta :-( I think they mean well but you’ve got to think about the consent element of this
It’s like, at what point do the parents say “this is for my eyes only”. This is sacred. No more. When Ashley Cains baby passed away, her final moments were broadcasted to millions. Her poor little legs were so bruised and she was so out of it. But Safiyah was jumping up and down with her, had loud music on, and had people coming in and out of the house. I was so disturbed by it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The behaviour of the Ash/Staff cash cow was truly horrifying to watch. It made me cry and that doesn’t happen easily. I had to unfollow very quickly. The sight of that poor poor child being flounced around with the TV blaring all day was sickening. Only to be matched by their abhorrent behaviour after she passed. It makes me want to give up on the whole world seeing people like that.
Fingers crossed for BB that he gets some answers that aren’t bad news. It’s like the worlds shittiest rollercoaster every time it looks like he’s taking a step forward.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I don’t but I have seen others share her posts.

I see Rich is comparing himself to six months ago but he’s just had a really rough few days so it’s to be expected that he won’t look on top form. He said himself he wasn’t with it with his pain and meds yesterday and he’s likely to be behind on sleep so I feel like he’s being harsh on himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
In the style releasing a Deborah jumper with Rebellious Hope on.... can't stand them so no thanks 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don’t but I have seen others share her posts.

I see Rich is comparing himself to six months ago but he’s just had a really rough few days so it’s to be expected that he won’t look on top form. He said himself he wasn’t with it with his pain and meds yesterday and he’s likely to be behind on sleep so I feel like he’s being harsh on himself.
I really feel for him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.