Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
I think it’s subjective to the person. I’ve done both, as in been a full time working mum and been a SAHM when my youngest was born. Full time working was better financially but life was chaos. When I stayed home it was better for all the kids but we didn’t have as much money. In retrospect the money wasn’t as important to us as me being at home. If you can manage both, that’s great. I made to many mistakes because I wouldn’t admit I couldn’t. I’m so glad now that we took a hit on the money as everyone benefitted in the end and the kids didn’t miss what they didn’t know about. Plus, I was much more settled as a Mum.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Hmm I feel like I havent managed to have it all. I currently work full time and do not feel fulfilled at work. Like the job just the stupid expectations expected.

Im a teacher and feel that im always expected to put other peoples children above my own children. Ive decided I need to make changes, my children are not going to be young forever and I would rather have less money but spend more time with them.

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
I think if the question is still being asked (in general, not by you the individual) then it's a big no. There's always compromises to make, and unfortunately, it is usually the woman making them.