Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
he’s actually tried to use only fans against Chloe, he literally didn’t give a fuck when Romeo was fighting for his life in hospital - I’d rather my mum did onlyfans to support us than a dad who’s absolutely nowhere to be fucking seen and doesn’t pay a penny. Honestly what an absolute fucker he is!!

Reactions: 3

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
I said before he was still messaging me when he would have been with Cally and think he stopped because she’s a beg and probably loving the freebies like you said. His own mother of his kids don’t even like him that says something!
---

Plus luis must feel a bit creeped out the fact his daughter is now living with a strange man after a month being together. The whole relationship seems staged including the cheesey instagram and pictures
What was he messaging you ? Does his baby mama not like him ? I remember he made some rude comment about her in a post which seemed really shady , mentioning her looks of something

cupoftea303

It doesn’t say much for his character when he can be so horrible about the mother of his children, and falling about her looks, yet she was good enough to have two children with. If I was with a guy who was putting down the mother of his children and talking about how she looks online it would be a major red flag to me.
It also says a lot about callys character too as her sister-in-law laughed at the quote and her quote wasn’t deleted. They are a pair of narcissists.

tan0056

I’m sooooooo done with these two they are by far the most cringiest couple on social media 😷. How are they not embarrassed 🙈 View attachment 2584935
---

She is soooo nasal. Someone needs to tell her to blow her nose 👃
Oh another inappropriate ‘ad’…. Wonder how much they get paid for their kids embarrassment
---
This is the start of them doing onlyfans as a couple 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

desperate times calls for desperate measures

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
So after 7 holidays for her this year and 6 for him, she makes a big thing about taking the children to Barbados at the end of September. That means taking the children out of school during term time. I bet this holiday is still going to be all about them two though!
sick of the sight of the two of them on holidays now

Reactions: 2

GoldSilver

VIP Member
She seems to constantly be on holiday?
Surely she doesn’t get paid enough from
ad’s to find it all?

cupoftea303

I’ve been waiting for her thread to start popping off. She comes across so desperate, the way she mentions him as her future husband and having kids together! How long have they actually been together? She posted some meme ages ago, basically taking the piss out of people who bought the ‘blue tick’ on insta, made me laugh as what has she actually done to deserves hers? Follow her ex boyfriend onto a TV show 😂.
She also posted some embarrassing app which shows what your kids might look like (it obviously doesn’t, especially with the amount of surgery she’s had) but come on, She’s like a 15 year old love sick teenager desperate to get knocked up by the next luis lookalike.
Yes, with all the surgery she has had she looks totally different to her original self. She is so sickening loved up but she can’t give a proper date of when they first got together, she is very vague about the timeframe.

mchammerr

VIP Member
Thank god theres a thread on this girl, I had to unfollow when the relationship with Nathan had been soft launched about 2 weeks then she went on holiday with Nathan and Nathan's family, plus Vienna and was getting about in a thong in front of them all 😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Her latest fella seems a dream, publicly calling his ex ugly via his IG grid 🤷🏻‍♀️ absolute catch.
Which post was this? Who’s the ex do we know?

The ratio of the size of his head compared to the size of her head in the engagement shot is so odd. Such an awkward pose too, did he just stay there like that staring at her neck while she took 100 photos. Very strange thing to do.

• Haha

shhhhhsasha

Glad there is a thread on her.

The joint Instagram is embarrassingly cringe. And I’ve seen a couple of times now that she puts a post up on her personal account asking people to follow the joint account and then deletes it off her personal account after a while so she obviously feels awkward about it.

She seems to have rushed into the move. I don’t understand her moving when she had a lot of family support around where she used to live.

She isn’t that problematic but I can’t fathom how she can afford all these holidays. What does her boyfriend do? Or just sponges off her?
He’s a salon owner/director. Even before him I can’t understand how she affords her lifestyle? Think she’s got a side hustle. The rush is a bit much. She is becoming a little bit self absorbed. I used to really like her
---

The joint Instagram is embarrassingly cringe. And I’ve seen a couple of times now that she puts a post up on her personal account asking people to follow the joint account and then deletes it off her personal account after a while so she obviously feels awkward about it.

She seems to have rushed into the move. I don’t understand her moving when she had a lot of family support around where she used to live.

She isn’t that problematic but I can’t fathom how she can afford all these holidays. What does her boyfriend do? Or just sponges off her?
This is him
---

These are the salons