Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
She used her kid as a game piece, letting new BF's be her kids "dad" when the kid has a dad, who seems to be the more present parent whilst she's out chasing dick. She's awful.

Reactions: 6

joibly

Omg how have I only found out about this thread. I used to search her name in the Love Island thread but there was never much about her as her season was so long ago.
She’s always popped up on my insta and I’ve hated her. The cringey TikTok dances with awkward ‘ghetto’ lip movements. The copy and paste boyfriends and grey crushed velvet and mirrored furniture house. And now the awful music to top it off. She sounds like a child who has sucked on a helium balloon. What does she actually do?
I also noticed she got a boob job around winter 2022. CRINGE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Comments on her Facebook saying about time 😂

I've just started working with a relative of hers, this will be interesting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Cally's stories this morning, I genuinely feel so sorry for her. Sounds like all she's tried to do throughout all this is protect her daughter and he's just proven time and time again what a deadbeat, scumbag he is. Hideous man.

Dottiedoo

And she’s set up a separate page for her daughter. She’s desperate for them all to be famous!

mchammerr

VIP Member
He makes my skin crawl, he is so full of himself and he thinks he’s hit the jackpot with cally and all the freebies he’s getting out of the relationship. I give this one a year or two maybe even another baby before it’s done. And the next cloned Luis is on the scene
He gives off creep vibes doesn’t he.

cupoftea303

Another holiday for them👀
So after 7 holidays for her this year and 6 for him, she makes a big thing about taking the children to Barbados at the end of September. That means taking the children out of school during term time. I bet this holiday is still going to be all about them two though!

• Haha

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
I thought at the beginning he was fit but now I just think arrogant creep enjoying the freebies. They are so up themselves. She will feel a fool when it all goes wrong

I used to work with some relation of her and she said she was a right piece of work 😂

Her brother got married a few months ago and she was all in the pictures being the center of attention with G or whatever her name is
I can imagine she is. She really has an air of “my shit don’t stink” about her and she seems to take herself very seriously.

Reactions: 4

mchammerr

VIP Member
I think she’s gorgeous, but you can never really tell these days can you? Everyone uses that face app don’t they 🤣

Obviously her figure is good but does anyone actually think her face is pretty? 🤔
I find her pretty now, I think she’s good with angles. I do find in some of her vids, especially when she smiles there’s something quite masculine about her face. The old pics I was looking at she looks very rough and like she would bottle you for looking at her the wrong way. She’s lost lots of weight too, she was never big but definitely had more meat on her in the past.

Attachments

shhhhhsasha

I’m sooooooo done with these two they are by far the most cringiest couple on social media 😷. How are they not embarrassed 🙈
IMG_9820.jpeg

---
And making terrible music. I don't know who told her she can sing
She is soooo nasal. Someone needs to tell her to blow her nose 👃

• Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
I missed her stories. What was she saying about Luis having a girlfriend
She said he had a long term girlfriend prior to going in the villa who had kids and her little girl had met them and formed a relationship with them so she’s confused now why she isn’t seeing them anymore, said he’s tried to get back with the girl since coming out & they are in contact so the kids can still see each other. He also hasn’t been in touch with her to see V since coming out either. He’s a deadbeat!