Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
No I'm not sure about her either and find who she surrounds herself with ie marnie Simpson find it bit questionable

Reactions: 4

Hamiltonshats

I've seen her in the flesh, she is that pretty without the filters etc on insta, though I agree she looks nothing like she used to.
Can also say she was always lovely when I spoke to her, actually very quiet, but always polite.
Now to go back to being a troll, Luis was an absolute dickhead!

shhhhhsasha

I used to work with some relation of her and she said she was a right piece of work 😂

Her brother got married a few months ago and she was all in the pictures being the center of attention with G or whatever her name is
She definitely seems like an attention seeker and a beg. Full of herself

cupoftea303

Oh another inappropriate ‘ad’…. Wonder how much they get paid for their kids embarrassment
---

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

desperate times calls for desperate measures
This vile desperate woman even tags herself in his boys insta. I bet their mam must spend half her life picking up the pieces of the bullying and embarrassment they must endure. She’d go fucking mad if Luis girlfriend did this on her daughter’s page. She’d go straight to the media to slag them off. That dj is the biggest gif going

• Heart

Idk88

VIP Member
The constant overuse of her song on all posts regarding this proposal 🤦🏼‍♀️ using her engagement to promote that song aswell....

• Haha

cupoftea303

He's reposting people saying ah finally secrets out nothing more annoys me when people say that like its not like you've accessed the secret to like worlds peace or som
he is just living off her followers.

her ex boyfriends must be laughing their heads off right now

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
So she has an instagram page… that’s not a ‘fan’ page but looks like one for the two of them, and she’s trying to get it to 10k followers. Is that what it’s come to! ‘djandcal’

Reactions: 3

Idk88

VIP Member
And Chloe with the pic of her and Romeo and 'an actual proud parent' 😅 as long as he is in there talking about being a great dad they're gonna be dragging him every day. Can't wait 😂

cupoftea303

The Lovehoney stuff is sooo cringe! It’s not right when they/she follows and is followed by young impressionable teenagers