Callum Izzard - Ibiza Weekender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s a portapotty? He strips off for only fans and sleeps with endless amount of girls on Ibiza Weekender..wouldn’t be shocked if he sold his services too...guy is a walking STD 🤮🤮

I wonder how many of the people he hangs around with are Dubai portapotty influencers tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he’s a portapotty? He strips off for only fans and sleeps with endless amount of girls on Ibiza Weekender..wouldn’t be shocked if he sold his services too...guy is a walking STD 🤮🤮
He looks like he’d be tit in bed too, he seems too self absorbed 🤣 poor girls

• Sick
Reactions: 3
God so glad I’ve just found this thread. Firstly why does he always look like he’s about to dribble. Secondly why is he obsessed with filming girls who hate their toes done white. Yeh you might think it looks good but he just looks pathetic and disgusting. He is vile

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God so glad I’ve just found this thread. Firstly why does he always look like he’s about to dribble. Secondly why is he obsessed with filming girls who hate their toes done white. Yeh you might think it looks good but he just looks pathetic and disgusting. He is vile
did you see the poor girl the other day on his stories her exact words were ‘why are you filming my toes you WEIRDO?!’

yes he’s a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
During the first lockdown he was at a local house party in a small terrace house which was absolutely packed to the rafters (with utter bellends I might add) all doing drugs. Makes me so mad! These people are the reason that people are dying and our children are missing their education. They should be held accountable for their behaviour.

Reactions: 4
He is a selfish twit... he lacks brain cells and is too self obsessed to care about anyone else...the party on the Dubai boat was shocking too..he has a lot of followers, he may use the justification that he’s in Dubai and it’s allowed but what the airhead doesn’t realise is that thousands of young, influential people will watch him and think, well he’s not caught Covid so I can act like that too...he is disgusting..hope his five mins of fame runs out soon 🤮🤮🤮

During the first lockdown he was at a local house party in a small terrace house which was absolutely packed to the rafters (with utter bellends I might add) all doing drugs. Makes me so mad! These people are the reason that people are dying and our children are missing their education. They should be held accountable for their behaviour.

😂😂😂 wow he’s even more desperate than we thought! I hope people start unfollowing him for his Dubai lunacy! Can’t believe he’s promoting these boat parties..more like Covid parties..I’d happily pay to push him off the boat 😂

When over half of your followers are fake ... dearly me Callum

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He went to Lincoln, studied Drama
Sorry if this offends anyone but this inbetweeners quote is too appropriate for this not to share;

‘Goodbye First Rate Education, Hello University Of Lincoln.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You can see why covid cases are on the increase in Dubai with cretins like this being over there. Selfish arseholes!!! Don’t let them back in the UK

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Callum constantly licks his lips when talking to marinate his little man bullshit he spills DAILY

• Sick
The post that he reposted about him & his mate offering deals for brands just made me die a bit inside. Sounded so desperate for work. And then this thing in Dubai they’ve tried setting up for boat parties? I can’t remember the insta name for it but the last I checked it only had like 500 followers. I also doubt that’s all above bored from a Dubai authority side... I feel like they’re treading very thin ice over there & I just wish we wouldn’t let them back in whenever that time comes for them to try get home

Reactions: 6
The post that he reposted about him & his mate offering deals for brands just made me die a bit inside. Sounded so desperate for work. And then this thing in Dubai they’ve tried setting up for boat parties? I can’t remember the insta name for it but the last I checked it only had like 500 followers. I also doubt that’s all above bored from a Dubai authority side... I feel like they’re treading very thin ice over there & I just wish we wouldn’t let them back in whenever that time comes for them to try get home
callum only gets brand deals from his mates.... no other brand would take a druggy midget seriously

• Haha
The authorities cancelled it the day of!

• Heart
callum only gets brand deals from his mates.... no other brand would take a druggy midget seriously
“druggy midget” hahahaha

The authorities cancelled it the day of!
oh my god did they?! That’s amazing!! Couldn’t have happened to nicer people! I hope he got a fine or something - surely he doesn’t have the right visa/status etc to be creating “businesses” like that??

Were the other hobbits with him, jaw clenching little vain f#ckboys 🤮🤮🤮

State of them

I also found the picture of midget Callum in my gym (I was saying earlier in the thread I see him in there a lot and he’s not as hench as you would think and he’s dead short) ... look at his little legs 👶

• Haha