Callum Izzard - Ibiza Weekender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks off his face on drugs, it’s disgusting! Has anyone see his story or replies to comments on his recent post saying he doesn’t care about the pandemic?! Ignorance.
he wasn’t the sharpest crayon in the box at school so I’m not surprised at the ignorance

Reactions: 2
His responses to the comments calling him out for his stupid behaviour are beyond disgusting..he is such a dirty little chav, hope he disappears with his Turkish teeth and gum disease 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
Anyone got the tea on bow they are sustaining their Dubai lifestyle? I lad heard rumours Layton was drug dealing. Is Callum doing it as well? id be scared shitless to be even associated with people using drugs in Dubai because of the strict laws there. But seriously, Dubai is expensive! They have been there for months now. And if it is due to criminal activities they are hardly trying to hide it. So wierd

Reactions: 8
Anyone got the tea on bow they are sustaining their Dubai lifestyle? I lad heard rumours Layton was drug dealing. Is Callum doing it as well? id be scared shitless to be even associated with people using drugs in Dubai because of the strict laws there. But seriously, Dubai is expensive! They have been there for months now. And if it is due to criminal activities they are hardly trying to hide it. So wierd
I’m wondering the same! Surely they don’t have that much money! They are partying every night. I’m sure I can see white powder up Callum’s nose in his latest posts on his story!

Reactions: 4
Everyone saying he looks better without the photo editing... he is not a bad looking lad at all, he goes to my gym in Manchester and he’s got a beautiful face, only thing that shocked me was how short and small he was 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone saying he looks better without the photo editing... he is not a bad looking lad at all, he goes to my gym in Manchester and he’s got a beautiful face, only thing that shocked me was how short and small he was 🤣🤣🤣
how short? Like 5’9 short or 5foot haha. Crazy how tiny some celebs are in person

• Haha
Reactions: 1
how short? Like 5’9 short or 5foot haha. Crazy how tiny some celebs are in person
hmmm ... it’s difficult to say as I am awful with these kind of things but I was quite taken aback so it was quite noticeable. I am 5’3 so I would like to say around 5’6ish. He’s not big (muscular) either and I really expected him to be, he’s in great shape don’t get me wrong but he’s not massive like he comes across

I just found this online and spat my coffee out ahahahaaha
8508A6C1-2325-4E7E-9C74-4DD0F71BDBA4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact he licks his lips ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME thinking it makes him look really sexy grates on me.

he might be a good looking lad but his personality is rotten which makes him extremely unattractive to me

He does only fans doesn’t he? Maybe he’s making a lot on there. Loads of desperate people in his DM’s today according to his story giving him support for the ‘haters’ receiving at the minute 😂😂

hmmm ... it’s difficult to say as I am awful with these kind of things but I was quite taken aback so it was quite noticeable. I am 5’3 so I would like to say around 5’6ish. He’s not big (muscular) either and I really expected him to be, he’s in great shape don’t get me wrong but he’s not massive like he comes across

I just found this online and spat my coffee out ahahahaahaView attachment 369579
6ft is he hell 😂

• Haha
Just unfollowed , this guy is the biggest g*mp ever , his voice an everything about him is so gross , proper cringe that his idea of ‘living his best life’ is getting drunk and drugged up every night, feel sorry for these people that aren’t fulfilled in life by anything meaningful.

Reactions: 10
So when I went to uni I lived with some people who were friends with him and he used to come to *the uni city* for nights out and he wrecked the house with all his friends

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So when I went to uni I lived with some people who were friends with him and he used to come to *the uni city* for nights out and he wrecked the house with all his friends
Where did he go to Uni? I wonder what he studied

He’s a massive bellend. Completely gives me the ick his obsession with feet 🤢

Hate his squeaky voice so much...let’s tell the top scientists and government health advisors to ignore the research and consult Callum Weekender in Dubai whilst on his boat rave snorting god knows what with 36 other clout chasers...Guy is an ignorant little gif! Wouldn’t it be funny if his next story is him crying in the Dubai hospital and telling us that Covid is in fact REAL! I hate the way he always points his phone up his nostrils to emphasise the fact that his nose ring is too tight for his nostril! Go away Callum! Nobody wants to see you talking crap with your bottles of water ready for your morning comedown! Nobody is jealous of ur vacuous life! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
I wonder how many of the people he hangs around with are Dubai portapotty influencers tbh