Call the Midwife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a feeling of foreboding in that episode looking back, that crow’s reappearance for a start! I fear Sister Julienne may have met her maker.

On a lighter note, I spent yesterday afternoon watching the young mum, Carol, pickpocketing her way around London in Dodger, so that threw me when she turned up pregnant with a young baby in tow! 🤣

Reactions: 6
I think Nancy will die. She hit her head really hard, could happen. I also have a feeling Trixie is on the train and it will be her too. But then I also think maybe Dr Turner?

Reactions: 5
The train was going to Liverpool Street but I’ve never known a train go Liverpool Street via poplar, obviously times and routes have changed.
but It was a good episode!

I think Nancy will die. She hit her head really hard, could happen. I also have a feeling Trixie is on the train and it will be her too. But then I also think maybe Dr Turner?
I think Phyllis is on the train, they made a point of saying she was back in England for her last few days of leave before coming back at the weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Phyllis is on the train, they made a point of saying she was back in England for her last few days of leave before coming back at the weekend.
If they kill Phyliss off, I am never watching it again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sister Monica Joan will outlive them all. I wonder if Sister Julienne is for the chop, hopefully alongside Dr Turner then Shelagh will toughen up and take over Poplar.

Reactions: 9
Predictable that there would be a train crash given the fact that his eyesight was so poor. Hope nobody decent will be killed off.
Yes that was very predictable. So was the fact that something was going to befall Nonnatus House as big clue shown last week with the crow and clairvoyant.

Reactions: 6
Yes that was very predictable. So was the fact that something was going to befall Nonnatus House as big clue shown last week with the crow and clairvoyant.
I didn't get this. I said train crash last night as a joke!!! I'm losing it.

Reactions: 1
They do like to add a shock death. I'm still not over Barbara tbh
Barbara's death was devastating but I was not that bothered about her character like I am Phyllis. Sister Julieann can afford to be killed off, she's not bringing much too storylines recently apart from her judgy look!

I didn't get this. I said train crash last night as a joke!!! I'm losing it.
It was only towards the last 15 mins I thought something might happen. Before that I thought there might be something next week. I'm assuming next weeks is the final

Reactions: 4
Barbara's death was devastating but I was not that bothered about her character like I am Phyllis. Sister Julieann can afford to be killed off, she's not bringing much too storylines recently apart from her judgy look!

It was only towards the last 15 mins I thought something might happen. Before that I thought there might be something next week. I'm assuming next weeks is the final
Same as! I saw nothing coming and I was shocked.

I do wonder how SMJ would cope without SJ because she's always rallied for her to stay at Nonatus rather than be shipped off to the motherhouse..

I’m seeing Tim stepping up while his dad is recovering? Also seeing a coma for Dr T, with the family all wishing they had worshipped him more🤢

I think sister julienne will die, the one who said Nancy should step up will run nonatus, not sure what will happen with phyliss but I love her

B176D73F-CCFB-41AA-9728-5CE05D7E205D.jpeg

Last edited:
I said the crash was really well done and its getting absolutely ripped apart elsewhere :LOL:
Sister Juliennes disaster face needs to be memed and giphyed.i was totally panicking when the train was going super fast and Turner and Sister didn't speak, I thought that bit was realistic especially as they're trained not to let anything bother them outwardly.
I don't know how they kept it quiet, if we'd been following Timothy Turners twitter he had been dropping hints. I don't like surprises ok and was settling into another boring episode.

I said the crash was really well done and its getting absolutely ripped apart elsewhere :LOL:
Sister Juliennes disaster face needs to be memed and giphyed.i was totally panicking when the train was going super fast and Turner and Sister didn't speak, I thought that bit was realistic especially as they're trained not to let anything bother them outwardly.
I don't know how they kept it quiet, if we'd been following Timothy Turners twitter he had been dropping hints. I don't like surprises ok and was settling into another boring episode.
I'm with you, I bleeping hate surprises. I felt so stressed as soon as the tea lady came along with the massive urn

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just watched last nights episode!
Between the confirmation of Timmy’s age & studies… and then the fight between Turner and son it would make you consider if that was an exit route for turner….
But after the crash they did show him moving when on the floor- now again that could be a trick. I definitely think Sr Julienne might be on the way out… was a great episode to be fair. They’d never put Sheila on the train of course 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.