Call the Midwife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always avoided Call The Midwife, as I thought it would just be about babies. I've had BBC One on the television when it's been on recently and I've gotten in to it. It's like a soap really. Annabelle Apsion is worlds apart from Monika Gallagher in this! I'm still figuring out who everyone is though.

Reactions: 3
Crash scene questions.
Did they film it with a model railway?
Well done though. I liked the slow mo of Dr T and sister julienne in the carriage.

Omg the little grandma lying on the floor of the train all scalded from the hot water tank 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That was one of the best crash scenes I've ever seen. Clever cinematography.

Did anyone know that was going to happen?
Yeah, I knew there was a big crash in that time in London so once they were on the train (which they never are!) I suspected it. What a shake up!

I’m rather worried that sister julienne would be the injured one over Dr T!
What a long 7 days we will all have!

Reactions: 10
OHHHH Jesus. The second I saw that guy as the driver I was like....well this isn't ending well.

They can't kill off Sister Julienne!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Predictable that there would be a train crash given the fact that his eyesight was so poor. Hope nobody decent will be killed off.

Reactions: 5
Ooh enjoyed that. Trixie’s love interest is such an over dramatic actor though. Ace.

Just seen something that says it's apparent the driver has been killed - which driver? Syed driver or the other one as the passenger train seemed to be hit midway but by the train being pushed. I assume that Syed would make a bigger story with his wife in labour

I think its going to be Sister Julienne who is going to die thus leaving nonnatus house in shock and without a leader

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think its going to be Sister Julienne who is going to die thus leaving nonnatus house in shock and without a leader
They set her up well if she is dead. She visited the conference and discussed how far medicine has come in the past few years, saw the new generation step up (Irish nurse who's name I can never remember) and then met an old patient who gave her thanks for all her hard work. Not to mention the fact that Nonnatus seems to be running with very little input from her recently

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jenny Agutter has the new railway children coming out, I could see her leaving to do something else. Don't think Turners going anywhere but they may make his recovery quite long....blah blah blah Timothy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.