Call the Midwife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when the “current events” of the era will start to show in this series? I can see hints of decriminalisation of homosexuality, but wasn’t that the same era as the legalisation of abortion?
Are there any other events that might come up?
Dr Turner : first man on the moon!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I knew it. A lovely happy family ruined. Every ruddy time.
Gah. Ignore me I was watching a repeat on Drama.

Reactions: 5
20:03 and it hasn't started yet
The BBC are too cocky
But then again if you're going to eat up any show's time it would be CTM 😂

Reactions: 7
Been on for 7 minutes and it’s already turned into “The Dr Turner Show” 😒 his jowly face winds me right up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to love Shelagh, but even she gets on my tits now. With her saviour approach to everything

Reactions: 16
Matthew scenes with no trixie suggests he will be the marriage material?
I’m hoping next Christmas ep is their wedding. So invested in trixie after all this time

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love a spooky storyline but they're going to ruin this. This could have been great CTM writers :mad:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.