Call the Midwife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone needs a friend like Phyliss. She better bloody come back!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I LOVE Phyllis, she's such a good friend and totally deserves her trip of a lifetime. I'm usually not a massive fan of Lucille but she was excellent tonight, it was a very realistic portrayal of a miscarriage.

Who on earth is going to be delivering babies though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh bleeping hell. After the clips for next week I’m assuming Dr Turner is single handedly going to invent the MMR jab 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I've been quite a vocal about how it's gone downhill but I really liked today's ep, and by that I mean it made me cry 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The storyline with the bombs was a little thrown in, didn't quiz the boys where they found them and it could have been a cracking episode dedicated more too it.

The evil mum gave me shivers in the police station - come on dad you got this!!

Reactions: 9
Best episode in a long time. Loved that Phyllis won on the premium bonds.

Im so pleased that there were actual gritty storylines, although some of the writing is still very clunky

They weren't so bad with the distancing tonight so it felt less disjointed.
I wonder if social distancing rules had changed when this episode was filmed. You actually had people *gasp* touching and *another gasp* standing only a few feet apart

Reactions: 4
Helen George was getting criticism for being pregnant during filming, it was unprofessional apparently. People are crazy and CTM fans are the craziest 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Helen George was getting criticism for being pregnant during filming, it was unprofessional apparently. People are crazy and CTM fans are the craziest 😳
Jeez. I think die hard fans of many things are cray. I adore CTM and the boxset got me through many an operation recovery period and yes I'd like to do the tour too but that's my limit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez. I think die hard fans of many things are cray. I adore CTM and the boxset got me through many an operation recovery period and yes I'd like to do the tour too but that's my limit 🤣
I'm pretty sure I could go on mastermind using my knowledge of the show 😂 but shouting about a cast members pregnancy is not my bag either. She got dogs abuse on twitter over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure I could go on mastermind using my knowledge of the show 😂 but shouting about a cast members pregnancy is not my bag either. She got dogs abuse on twitter over it.
People need to get a goddam grip. She's a younger woman in a LT relationship. How dare she want to expand her family if that's her choice 😵🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loads of CTM die hard fans are the judgemental older women that suck in their teeth when they see something they disapprove of. You see that on their FB page which I find quite entertaining. They put Shelagh and Dr Turner on some sort of pedestal as if they were Princess Di and the Dalai Lama.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.