Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they’re setting Timothy up to be gay which means Dr Turner will be off to America leading the Stonewall riots.
I thought this on a previous series. I was expecting Timothy's BF to cone for Xmas Dinner on the 2022 special. I was surprised when it didn't happen

Reactions: 3
Celebrating? Love her husband is flushing cocaine down the toilet and the police are surrounding the place I don’t think the poor woman will be celebrating.

Reactions: 2
I think I’m finally done with this programme. I’m finding everyone on it SO irritating now, and it’s all so predictable
---
It doesn’t help that I CANNOT stand Rosie Jones either

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think I’m finally done with this programme. I’m finding everyone on it SO irritating now, and it’s all so predictable
---
It doesn’t help that I CANNOT stand Rosie Jones either
Not just me then! I didn't think we were allowed not to like her! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some thoughts…
Why is Lucille never mentioned?

The soaring music is getting worse. It adds to the twee feel.

I see Doctor Turner is spreading his wings to the hospital now.

I think they’d really benefit from a Police character being included again.

1969 Poplar is a nirvana of equal opportunity, racial equality and liberal thinking- who’d have thought it?

I can’t stand Rosie Jones either.

Reactions: 21
Jonty seems to have disappeared too he wasn’t in the car when Matthew picked Trixie up from the police station.

Reactions: 7
I think they are definitely heading for Trixie leaving after bringing in those 2 new nurses and making them besties with Nancy in the girls old room, I think I’ll stop watching when she goes. Her and Nurse crane have kept me in but it wouldn’t be the same

Reactions: 9
Some thoughts…
Why is Lucille never mentioned?

The soaring music is getting worse. It adds to the twee feel.

I see Doctor Turner is spreading his wings to the hospital now.

I think they’d really benefit from a Police character being included again.

1969 Poplar is a nirvana of equal opportunity, racial equality and liberal thinking- who’d have thought it?

I can’t stand Rosie Jones either.
The soaring music has been getting on my nerves for years. It's ever-present, cringing and over-saturates the scenes and dialogue. In all the early series, it was only used where necessary.

How I miss PC Noakes! Talking of police, as if the east end coppers would allow their squad to be dictated to by a civilian nun when they are dealing with a firearm situation!

Reactions: 10
How I miss PC Noakes! Talking of police, as if the east end coppers would allow their squad to be dictated to by a civilian nun when they are dealing with a firearm situation!
I want to put myself in the bin for admitting this, but I found PC Noakes so sexy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.