Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure my mum & dad said they didn’t know if I was a boy or a girl and I was born in 91.

Reactions: 2
Sheila's never been so glad to have wipe clean flooring. Bless her she didn't make it to the loo, house is a skating rink.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My mum was pregnant with me in 1983, and by the time she found out she was pregnant she was too far along to be able to even have a scan, so it seems they were still relatively *new* (ish) then

I was born in '77 and it was only when I was about 30ish my mum said she had xrays with me as scans weren't around in those days.

I’m sure my mum & dad said they didn’t know if I was a boy or a girl and I was born in 91.
I'm a 91 baby my parents were told they was having a boy. As there was such a little gap between me and my older brother they didn't really buy much. I then arrived, my nan went mad at my dad and made him rush out to the shops for anything pink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I missed the music.
Reckon Nurse Crane will retire because she'll feel she's messed up.

• Sad
My god, when you think of maternity services now and how well this all worked.

Reactions: 6
Well January is Thyroid Awareness month so apt they have covered it and glad Reggie will be ok, I know the show is about pregnancy and birth, but wish they could have given a little more insight to hypothyroidism.
As I suffer from this and I have found many people are unaware of how much thyroid diseases affects the whole body and mind. gland the board have decided to leave nurse Crane alone too.

Reactions: 10
Thank goodness all is well. Nurse crane is one of my favourites!! Loved the scene between trixie and little jonty too!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I absolutely hate it when Nurse Crane is sad. All is right in the world when she’s jaunty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Most notable change this season is that Sheila is no longer melodrama Sheila but comedy Sheila and I am here for it.

Reactions: 8
Sister MJ 💖 I hope she gets some more lines this season. Her comedy value is everything. "I hear no respect in your tone" cannot wait for a reason to use that line 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.