Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
I see they are due January. I can’t believe they’ve been lucky enough for this to work first try. I follow an account @mrs.caitlyn_oneil and she’s had lots of failed transfers.
There not due in january ? They find out on monday weather itd worked or not

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I’m no expert, but there’s no way she would have any sort of bump at 4 weeks surely?? And then all the symptoms? Most people don’t even know they’re pregnant at 4 weeks, they just think their period is late??
not defending her but she’s probably dopped up in hormones and that will infact be giving her the symptoms. Ive been pregnant 3 times and all I had at 4 weeks was extra gas 😂😂😂😂

juy7nhio

Their new video about the baby..... Why couldn't they have waiting until speaking to the consultant? Why did they HAVE to share it before knowing the full story
ventriculomegaly is apparently associated with Downs syndrome, disability and fluid on the brain? I think if it was that serious though it would have been picked up on their anomaly scan surely.

belle0610

Chatty Member
Don’t you always get induced if you go overdue anyway? Seems like they’ve just been told that and are just trying to get views up

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
To be fair, I had an elective c section with my first - transverse breech, no way of getting her out otherwise. I didn’t get immediate skin to skin as they went to check her over first, so dad met her first and then once they were done, I got her placed on me
Yea I mean I get that they couldn't hand her to leah because of vital obs needed doing presumably, but when they did there is no reason i can see other than modesty for a vlog not to have lain the baby onto leahs bare chest 🤷‍♀️

Hubrisand

Chatty Member
Still amazed that they are actually going through with the baby as they are so immature and they live in a bedroom of their mum's place. I'm in the process of getting ready to get a flat with my partner as I feel icky about having her live with my family and stay in my childhood bedroom like them, you'd think that they would have their own place before they started to even think about a baby.

I just can't even imagine them doing anything parenting like getting up during the night or changing a nappy. I just feel like they are going to have a badly behaved child as I can't see Caitlin disciplining. I can see Leah doing more with the baby than just posing with it and making TikToks as that is all that I can imagine Cailtin doing.
It is just an egg retrieval, afaik they’ve mentioned before that their plan is to be both married and moved out into their own place before a pregnancy

HeyFrey

A TikTok came on my feed that was clearly scripted of Caitlin saying Leah was the “love of her life right now”…because “when the baby is born he’ll be the love of my life”. Leah seemed to think that was cute but that literally screamed human incubator to me 😩
And she said “I’m carrying YOUR baby”