Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyFrey

They didn’t try with Caitlin. Leah got pregnant on their first attempt.

I think you’re getting them confused with Julie and Camilla. Julie has had two rounds now, one didn’t work and the second one she miscarried. She’s still going to reattempt the next one, no plans for Camilla to try yet.
Oh I thought I saw videos of Caitlin trying first, I am really sure that she did, I wouldn’t be surprised if she deleted them. Does anyone else remember this? I am happy to be proven wrong but I don’t know the Tiktokers u are referring to and I feel like I saw the TikTok’s of Caitlin trying first but not upset to be told that I am wrong

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
This is exactly what I think.
But I got shot down when replying to someone on tiktok when they said "Why do you feel like you need to see his face"

I don't mate. I don't give 2 shits. But it's hardly privacy when you show every single thing but his eyes nose and mouth.
Don't show him at all in my opinion.
Exactly! If they knew anything about their jobs they'd know that very often videos and pictures of children, especially babies, end up in the wrong hands. I really would have respected them if they'd kept him out of content. You could easily still do content around motherhood without the need to include his body in everything.

pkmid

of course they sat there going through comments for ages to find the one insignificant comment to be able to use that new trending sound where it goes “I’m nothing like you and never will be” 😂 it has every tiktokker searching for vaguely negative comments
It shows their level of maturity more than the original commenter. Either that or a fake comment to create content.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Possibly. I read their article in Hello magazine that was published in November that had their ages as 24 and 26.
But obviously depends when it was written
They posted a video the other day that said Leah was born in 1994 I’m sure! So she’s 28 just now

agirlcalledfeeny

Poor Leah, she seems so sweet and genuine whereas Caitlin . . . I just don’t know. I can’t put my finger on it but they’re so very different. I feel like Caitlin looks at life through rose tinted glasses and Leah kinda struggles to keep up with that outlook. I wonder why they’re inducing her? I was induced with my second and third babies, I’d hate to be induced with my first. I’m sure they’ll look after her and she’ll be fine but it annoys me with how they’re so quick to induce birth nowadays. I wonder if it’s a bit of a Caitlin control freak thing?
I think I read somewhere she has crohns and IVF babies are often induced

Caitielou98

I wouldn't say neglecting him.
It's not really different in that sense as parents who have to work.
Especially self employed and/or working from home
The difference with someone who works is they will likely have put their child into nursery to be cared for by someone else whilst they are otherwise occupied with work. Imagine your baby needing a nappy change and is crying because they’ve pooped (my current 4w old does exactly this) and you’re gonna make them sit in it to set up a camera? That’s neglectful to the child’s needs imo. I’ve also worked from home with my previous baby unable to go to nursery due to covid and I had an agreement with my employer that my babies needs came first - so again I would stop working to care for him when needed (I.e feeding / changing / settling for a nap). They aren’t stopping work to do any of this… they are making it the work by recording it all.

tyrell123

I thought a lot of this as well. When Leah was trying to express how she feels like a failure but Caitlin wouldn’t even let her just speak, she just kept interrupting saying “no, you’re doing amazing”. I’m all for being supportive but it’s just toxic positivity if you’re not even allowing the person to express and feel their feelings. Just everything about that birth video. I haven’t watched a birth video before but is it usually so much about the partner (non birthing parent)? We get it, Caitlin is expressing.It felt like Leah was unable to just have her birth without it still needing to be about Caitlin. “Make sure you mention my lactation”. 🙄

I was surprised by the elective Caesar too but if it made Leah more at ease then that is good. Healthcare is different in every country so maybe that’s normal in England.

I was also surprised by the lack of skin to skin.And the fact that Caitlin HAD to meet him first. Knew that would happen. He should’ve been put straight on Leah, but instead gotta get those likes and Caitlin’s got to have that first touch and look. So sad. Even filming the last bit of the video, Caitlin of course is holding him. My heart breaks for Leah.
To be fair, I had an elective c section with my first - transverse breech, no way of getting her out otherwise. I didn’t get immediate skin to skin as they went to check her over first, so dad met her first and then once they were done, I got her placed on me

Neo2021

VIP Member
It’s a condition that can be detected at 20 weeks.
There’s different levels of ventriculomegaly. Mild, moderate and severe. Their measurement would put them just into the mild category but they’ll now be offered a more in depth scan, MRI and potentially amniocentesis to determine if there are any underlying causes such as a chromosome disorder.
In some, not all, the fluid rectifies itself. In others it doesn’t and it’s a case of waiting to see what effect it will have on the baby when born.