Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe they're really a couple. A number of people have said this in comments and other forums etc

As soon as they come up on my FYP I scroll!

Reactions: 1
I don't believe they're really a couple. A number of people have said this in comments and other forums etc

As soon as they come up on my FYP I scroll!
Didn’t they do a video not to long ago about Leah or Caitlins Nan or Mum or someone not knowing and they told her they were a couple not just friends? I find that bizarre considering how long they’ve been together.. how could they not know?

Reactions: 3
Glad I found this thread I've pressed not interested 5000003322 times on my fyp they still pop up on it werid little faces also which one is which also just seen a tiktok what they want from their donor 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is it bad that I'm wondering what type of content they are going to make when pregnant and eventually have the child, they are cringy enough already. I just feel sorry for the child as it will be milked for content🤣
“Hold my hand when I’m doing a poo poo”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Commented on their video earlier about how Caitlin always emphasises the fact that it's HER egg. I don't think Leah will get a look in once the baby is born. Naturally they deleted my comment...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, they still live with one of their parents. Surely they should be looking to move out and get settled first?! 🤔
they have said they’re planning to buy a house this year. seems a bit rushed to me to be planning to get married, buy a house and get pregnant all in the same year.

Reactions: 6
These girls come up on my for you page quite often and… this IVF thing.
So Caitlin is having her eggs retrieved to put into Leah and then when they have their second kid it’s going to be the other way around…
This seems medically unnecessary, why aren’t they trying IUI first? What IVF clinic is going straight to the invasive option because they think it’ll be cute to carry each other’s eggs because, if all this is true, it seems irresponsible of the doctor. I can also see it being massively infuriating to those struggling to conceive that can’t afford to just go straight to IVF.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't have the right to judge them as I'm around the same age as them as them and not a parent but I just feel like they are very immature to have a baby especially with how childish they act with another online. I'm not sure how much is put on for the camera or not, but I just get an odd feeling about them. I always felt like Leah is into Caitlin more. I just feel Caitlin is very demanding from the small clips I see of them and I'm not sure what she is going to be like with a baby. I can see her being very possessive of it since it was her eggs. Or she is not going to like the baby getting more attention. I'm not sure.

I just have an odd feeling about it. I find it odd that they still live at home as well as it feels like they should have their own home before they have a baby. I can't see them as parents and the cynical side of me is thinking that they are going to exploit the pregnancy and child for tiktok.

Reactions: 9
In my opinion these 2 know they need some kind of psychological support. In that video where they threw pens and Leah was like ‘I will get therapy this year’ … They clearly are aware they have needed to get help for their issues since 2014, but instead of going to therapy and helping themselves to become better, happier people who don’t need the approval of followers and to be somewhat mentally stable, they are going to have a baby??

They should slow right down.

Reactions: 5
They don’t seem mature enough to have a child, they act very immature for their age. They seem to be doing it for content. I wonder how they are affording all of this..

Reactions: 6
Honestly couldn’t comment on how mature they are because Everything I’ve seen of them is so blatantly acting and fake, we have no idea who these people are.

Reactions: 10
I’m so glad there’s a tattle to talk about them. All comments on TikTok seem to hype them up.
I’ve been following Caitlin since like 2015/2016 and have seen this whole thing develop.
They had a huge breakup public on Instagram early on, I can’t remember what it was about but it was ugly.
Now 6-7 years later they honestly don’t seem any more mature than they were then.
Everything about them just irks me, the dressing alike, the pig tails, Leahs voice which always seems slurred and dumbed down, the fact that they think playing house makes them grown up.
I’d find it so bloody awkward if I were still living with my folks WITH my partner.
I get if you’re trying to save up for a house but as someone above me mentioned, they seem super rushed. They’re not even married yet and are starting a very costly IVF treatment ?!?
I’m not even gonna talk about their ridiculous pranks. Their stuff is literally targeted at an audience of 12-14 if not younger.

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand these too, do they actually think they’re doing something successful? Every that likes them is enabling their behaviour, the way Leah talks is absolutely nauseating, she talks like a child /acts stupid yet also somehow speaks to Caitlin in the most condescending and patronising way like she is talking to a toddler, even though it is meant to sound kind. It seems they have a really messed up view of what a relationship should be and it seems stunted at the age of a toddler and their stifling parent. It’s then like they make constant sex references to counteract it but it just seems so wrong given the age that they act 🤢 how do they have a following

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.