Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I found this thread! Honestly they are sooooo cringey! They keep popping up on my Instagram and they just give me the ICK! It’s like watching cringey 13yo acting. I’m convinced they aren’t actually in a relationship but just doing it for likes & “fame”

Reactions: 9
I followed Caitlin and Leah years ago, when they both had mental health recovery accounts.
Caitlin’s account had 10k+ followers so she got a decent amount of attention in the ‘community’. Leah’s was smaller but she gained followers from being with Leah.

Leah seems lovely but something has never sat right with me about Caitlin. It just seems like she shares whatever will get her attention/likes/views at that time. She’s gone through “phases” like ED recovery, then chronic illness; and I think (I don’t follow her any more so just see stuff on my fyp etc) she now claims to have autism.
and of course her relationship with Leah too.

I believe they had a head start on TikTok due to the amount of followers she had on IG.

I wouldn’t have nearly as much of an issue but even when they filmed stuff back on IG, it was clearly so fake (they would get comments on that too). It’s really cringy.

Reactions: 13
Something about caitlin's super perfect fringe freaks me out, combined with her terrible acting it makes her seem cyborg like.

Reactions: 13
All their videos seem to be based on really old TikTok trends usually parent/child dyanamics which is bizarre. Do they have real jobs?

Reactions: 3
All their videos seem to be based on really old TikTok trends usually parent/child dyanamics which is bizarre. Do they have real jobs?
AFAIK Caitlin has a psychology degree and did some related work after uni. (But that’s just based off of IG so who knows - and my memory could be failing me). No idea what either of them do now though but I doubt it.

Reactions: 6
god those two make me cringe. as a lesbian, i know that if i had seen their content when I was like 13 and saw all its uwu soft babytalk infantilised depiction of what sapphic relationships are like it would have legitimately contributed to my fear of my own sexuality. i was on tumblr at that age and I felt so disgusting and predatory for feeling actual sexual attraction to girls rather than just uwu gentle hand touch yearning and so I despise these two for further enforcing that sanitised image of wlw dynamics, especially when i know there are very young girls on tiktok stanning them.

in general they're also just deeply, deeply cringe and caitlin genuinely gives me uncanny valley vibes with her weird stilted acting lmao??

Reactions: 4
Why is no one talking about the IVF treatment??
I noticed it. I kind of don’t know what to think. Based on their TikTok presence I don’t know how they’re mature enough to go through with having a baby. Caitlin seems like the type to want attention all the time. I don’t know how it’s going to work with their dynamic. It’s such a big step.

Reactions: 7
Is it bad that I'm wondering what type of content they are going to make when pregnant and eventually have the child, they are cringy enough already. I just feel sorry for the child as it will be milked for content🤣

Reactions: 7
They said they're freezing the embryos, I wonder how long they'll wait till implanting. I feel like it'll be awhile, don't they still live with one of the parents? (can't remember which)

Reactions: 2
It'll be Caitlins baby and Leah probably won't get a look in when there's no cameras around. It'll be Caitlins way or no way.

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit sorry for Leah as I doubt Caitlin would (impression I get anyway) do it the other way round (Leahs egg and Caitlin to carry)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.