Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ew these two are so bleeping weird! the way they talk like babies and the tit acting is bleeping unbearable to watch. The best thing they can do is not have kids.

Reactions: 5
I'm not buying their relationship at all. Seems more like a friendship to me

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see their video yesterday? They turned off the comments because people were claiming they did the video just for views. They said it was genuine but it was obviously not! Atm it’s the second vid on their page. Honestly it’s such a weird dynamic! They seem so immature.

Did anyone see their video yesterday? They turned off the comments because people were claiming they did the video just for views. They said it was genuine but it was obviously not! Atm it’s the second vid on their page. Honestly it’s such a weird dynamic! They seem so immature.
It came up on my for you page earlier. Definately staged. It's cringe in fact. I'm sure they are nice people but all or most of the content they do is staged or just cringe.

Reactions: 2
I actually cannot stand this pair lol, their acting is absolutely shocking and every single video is so staged. A few people do staged videos and admit it which is fine but this pair make out that every video is real and genuine which puts a bad taste in my mouth cos they’re essentially lying to their followers. Alot of the comments are young girls saying how amazing their relationship is and are obviously very naive and they’re being fed a false representation of relationships. I don’t understand why Caitlin and Leah enjoy doing these fake set up videos, I don’t think they’re right in the head tbh 🤣 its just so bleeping weird and painful to watch

My boyfriend has a younger gay sister with a girlfriend and I asked them about these two. I wasn't aware of age play and what they were doing until they spoke to me about it.

Them selling shopping items recently seemed very disingenuous. They were basically flogging items in the same way as a black Friday, a rip off.

Reactions: 2
These two give me serious ICK. I think mentally they are not well, it’s like their relationship is fake as everything seems so staged

This is just so weird and awkward?!?

Attachments

• Haha
They are so contrived I just find it bizarre that anyone could buy into their tiktoks..they must be laughing to themselves behind the scenes.

Reactions: 1
They seem to purposely act like children but it's also very sexually charged or plain sexual... at the same time?? It creeps me the duck out tbh. Urgh. It's wrong and weird

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.