Caitlin Moran #did not stay at home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to always pose with my mouth open like that because it mitigates against your face looking round and fat in photos. Well, you feel it does that, in reality it just makes you look like Caitlin Moran

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've detested Caitlin Moran for years but in this incident her bluetick supporters attacking anyone for daring to point out her wrongdoings have enraged me far more than she has. Who do they think they are?

Reactions: 20
Judging by her Twitter action she is brazening it out and blocking anyone who mentions gardengate. She really is bleeping shameless. I would not be a bit surprised if she has the brass neck to clap for the NHS on Thursday.

I was always irritated by her insistence that women removing pubic hair is infantalising (whether you agree with it or not aesthetically). Dear god the difference between a woman's body and a child's comes down to far more a bit of hair. By that token my husband is infantalised as he shaves his beard therefore must look like a boy no matter what other adult male physical attributes he has.

Reactions: 24
She's basically a troll. Loves winding people up and then crying like a victim when there is backlash.

I can't bear the fact that she has any credibility. Makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It will be interesting to see what happens (if anything) with her Celebrity Watch column in The Times every Friday as its entire premise is the hanging out to dry of people in the public eye who make some sort of misstep.

It’s like the prospect of Schofield sitting on the This Morning sofa consoling a woman whose husband led a secret double life for 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ive had the misfortune to hang out with these broads: Caitlin and India and some bleep called Louisa who let you know shed read Modern Languages at Cambridge even as she cadged her first fag. Moran was at the time their whiff of the street (well Avenue) - an unfunny Primark edition of the divine Miss Julie B with her tongue up their arses as she danced her way up the greasy poll of polyfiller fortune.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ha! She is blocking people asking her
She's still twittering, but seems fairly subdued - as I expect you would in the circumstances.

I still can't get over the bloody cheek of writing that article and then going out to someone else's house/flat /whatever. I expect they're (her, her employers, blue tick mates) all doing their best to draw a veil over it.
Yes you're right - She's back and blocking anyone not sucking up to her - amazing

Judging by her Twitter action she is brazening it out and blocking anyone who mentions gardengate. She really is bleeping shameless. I would not be a bit surprised if she has the brass neck to clap for the NHS on Thursday.

I was always irritated by her insistence that women removing pubic hair is infantalising (whether you agree with it or not aesthetically). Dear god the difference between a woman's body and a child's comes down to far more a bit of hair. By that token my husband is infantalised as he shaves his beard therefore must look like a boy no matter what other adult male physical attributes he has.
Bet she's desperate to clap for NHS and slag off the government response but can't so is tweeting about the tele and blocking everyone instead

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ive had the misfortune to hang out with these broads: Caitlin and India and some bleep called Louisa who let you know shed read Modern Languages at Cambridge even as she cadged her first fag. Moran was at the time their whiff of the street (well Avenue) - an unfunny Primark edition of the divine Miss Julie B with her tongue up their arses as she danced her way up the greasy poll of polyfiller fortune.
Tell us more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They never have the decency or grace to apologise, they always just feign victimisation, call people trolls for calling them out and block. It’s classic twatty behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They never have the decency or grace to apologise, they always just feign victimisation, call people trolls for calling them out and block. It’s classic twatty behaviour.
.....this Twitterati gang all think they are above apologising, they are a nasty, arrogant gang of bullies.

I’ve just looked at her Twitter feed and what a complete pile of wank.

How this gang of idiots have the actual nerve to slag off Tattle is beyond me, they have zero self awareness .

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I used to be a big fan of hers but over the past few years I've been getting more and more pissed off by how anti woman she is on lots of things. (Probably because during that time I've read a lot of actual feminist theory and got involved with grass roots causes) Now she just winds me up and when I saw that tweet the other day that was the icing on the cake. I can't bear that kind of hypocrisy.

Reactions: 20
Just remembered she had the cheek to try and crowdfund a final episode of her sitcom after it was cancelled for the bargain price of £350,000...and failed miserably. So I’m guessing we’ll never know what happened to the main character in Raised by Wolves but I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that she became a music journalist. Random, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Glad I never shelled out on the book now. I kept hearing rave reviews, but had a very long list of books ahead of it, I'll just skip it now!

Reactions: 5
Christ, the nerve of Moran! She posts her smug-bragging ‘lockdown is EASY!!!’ crap column on Saturday, gets promptly called out by a local for being one big steaming lockdown-flouting hypocrite the day before - is owned so hard by the truth of this that she shuts up on Twitter for a whole 48 hours & only slithers back yesterday with a few bland RTs...

Today she’s back to posting her own SO AMUSING and WITTY flubber as if nothing has happened. And what does she have the absolute bleeping gall to RT today in the middle of it? This.
EBCFC4D1-8571-4201-AC83-53A90B0526CA.jpeg
No conscience at all is generally the sign of a sociopath. I guess the only good thing in all of this is that most of us can’t afford to be her neighbours in that whopping huge Muswell Hill residence. She’s a piece of work, though.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This barging on pretending nothing ever happened is completely bizarre. Does she have an implicit belief she is just completely better than everyone else?
Sadly it is probably safe to assume if she flouted the rules on Friday she possibly did it other times as well :mad:.

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately she seems to be an empty vessel. I used to be a fan of hers but she quickly began to grate. The final straw was her completely vacuous interview on Desert Island Discs. Kirsty young is such a great interviewer and did her best to explore the deeper aspects of Caitlin’s personality, but she doesn’t seem to have any depth at all. She plumbs her council estate childhood for cheap laughs without revealing any pathos. Her desert island discs was so dull. She’s a loud mouth, and not much else.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.