Caitlin Moran #did not stay at home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t pay to read the articles but I’d hope she acknowledges that was her entire early career
57D736C9-42B9-476F-86E9-4E13227933A5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You can read without subscribing if you post the url into archive.is
(Ooh good tip - thank you. Just did that).

What an odd article. All about 'cheap' seats at gigs being better than the expensive ones. The cheap ones being £90.
Plus ignoring the fact Moran and her music journalist husband no doubt get them as freebies anyway. (I imagine - no proof for this tbh. I'm fairly sure it is the case for Glastonbury though).

Reactions: 7
Didn't she write about going clubbing with Lady Ga Ga. She did an interview/article and mentioned it in HTBAW. AND on Adam Buxton's podcast. The way she was talking was as though they were great mates and he asked if they'd kept in touch and er no they hadn't. Caitlin sounded a bit stupid admitting this following the way she'd been going on about their bond or whatever.
(From memory so completely unreliable)

(Ooh good tip - thank you. Just did that).

What an odd article. All about 'cheap' seats at gigs being better than the expensive ones. The cheap ones being £90.
Plus ignoring the fact Moran and her music journalist husband no doubt get them as freebies anyway. (I imagine - no proof for this tbh. I'm fairly sure it is the case for Glastonbury though).
Where they're in the "glamping" area

Has Luke Hersheson started cutting her hair too? Cos that is a *very* bad bob. It actually looks disgustingly reminiscent of India Knight's post lovkdown locks (which she took to Hershesons to sort out)

I usually buy The Times on a Saturday but dear me, this is putting me off.

View attachment 744396

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
'Happiest I've been since Repeal". Really Caitlin?
Wow that's one of the worst things I've read in a while.
Also - way to try and appropriate Repeal as if she did anything about it aside from tweeting and cashing in with op eds on The Times (literally her job).

• Angry
Remember when Sali Hughes took offence to someone on IG saying Brighton Beach looked tit. What was it "I'd never say anyone's home looked tit".
Have a word with Caitlin, Sal, cos if that was my carpet I'd be bleeping fuming. Unbelievably rude about someone's home. Honesty the arrogance has amazed me.
Screenshot_20211219-204655_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Remember when Sali Hughes took offence to someone on IG saying Brighton Beach looked tit. What was it "I'd never say anyone's home looked tit".
Have a word with Caitlin, Sal, cos if that was my carpet I'd be bleeping fuming. Unbelievably rude about someone's home. Honesty the arrogance has amazed me.
View attachment 933475
And we’re the bullies

Anyone else really feeling for Caitlin as the Downing Street revelations keep coming? She's RTed a bit of stuff about it but she can't really say or joke muchbsbootnut can she? Or perhaps she can given her complete lack of self awareness
But she is unable to say, as most of us I think can, that she stuck law/guidance (not sure which it was she was accused of breaking) while those responsible for the rules broke them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.