Caitlin Moran #did not stay at home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has given me a horrendous flashback to one of the most gross things I've ever read. Does anyone remember her saying that she'll sometimes do a 'posh wipe' or something like this. Use her bath towels as loo roll.

And, she doesn't wear knickers with tights. There's no need apparently, as she told Alistair Campbell in a terrifying interview.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
This has given me a horrendous flashback to one of the most gross things I've ever read. Does anyone remember her saying that she'll sometimes do a 'posh wipe' or something like this. Use her bath towels as loo roll.

And, she doesn't wear knickers with tights. There's no need apparently, as she told Alistair Campbell in a terrifying interview.

holy Christ. I remember the posh wipe story. She said she’d do it on “wash days” so she could throw the befouled towel in the machine after her dirty deed.

I didn’t know about the tights though. Good god. did no one ever teach her how horrendous synthetic fabrics are for your bits?! What a dirty bugger. I seem to remember her saying she has always suffered with thrush and UTIs - I can see why now!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
There is an interview on YouTube with Alistair Campbell @cedarpeach . She mentions the lack of knickers there. Actually, it's a grim conversation as Campbell asks her if she wearing knickers right now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God that’s like some kind of ‘ladette’ feminism whereby you prove you’re equal to men by farting drinking pints and leaving your dirty underwear laying round. Stereotypical surface level codswallop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
....leaving your dirty underwear laying round.
No-one needs to see Caitlin's skiddy knicks:sick: ....or tights. Also, thanks brain, for reminding me that Richard Madeley also goes commando. Brain bleach on the rocks, please - STAT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm calling it - her next book an SH type homage titled "Pretty Vile". Various slatternly tableaux pictured opposite short essays on how basic personal cleanliness is NOT FEMINIST.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No-one needs to see Caitlin's skiddy knicks:sick: ....or tights. Also, thanks brain, for reminding me that Richard Madeley also goes commando. Brain bleach on the rocks, please - STAT
So does Jeremy Kyle, I'm sure you wanted to know that!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
What the hell is she talking about? Everyone has been wearing big boots the last couple of seasons. She thinks she invented the wheel doesn't she?

Reactions: 10
What the hell is she talking about? Everyone has been wearing big boots the last couple of seasons. She thinks she invented the wheel doesn't she?
Nobody has stopped wearing big boots unless they're masochistic!

How long before CM joins Instagram and starts shilling?!

Reactions: 5
Nobody has stopped wearing big boots unless they're masochistic!

How long before CM joins Instagram and starts shilling?!
The trend seems to be that they start paving the way by planting little seeds here and there. And then one day, out comes a partnership with x brand.

Reactions: 3
That way they can say ‘oh I would never promote anything I didn’t already love!’ Sneaky.

CM would start with a Rimmel collab (shes been using their kohl liner forever you know) and then move onto Doc Martens and then maybe a nice brand of thick bath towels and then finally end with Wolford tights (to be worn without knickers).

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.