C..babyy iimakemuscle leylacozart #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she do a live when she got home from that crying and said she had an abortion or lost the baby?

She missed her flight going to the dam because she thought she could arrive half an hour before the flight left. How on earth is she going to organise getting herself home 🤣 she really does make some daft decisions putting herself at risk.
---
Anyone else see a video about mehtap and kris taking over some old guys home and the family are trying to get them out? I cant find it now.

Reactions: 1
She missed her flight going to the dam because she thought she could arrive half an hour before the flight left. How on earth is she going to organise getting herself home 🤣 she really does make some daft decisions putting herself at risk.
---
Anyone else see a video about mehtap and kris taking over some old guys home and the family are trying to get them out? I cant find it now.
This the same mehtap that unalived a few weeks ago? They clasping at storylines

Who's Amy?
She is SoulClinic on tiktok. She’s Rosh’s new girlfriend. I’ve known of her for ages as she does rap on tiktok and was friends with Liv but they have fell out now. She appears to be on the hard stuff, her and Rosh have been out of it for days.
She got his name tattooed on her face yesterday. They’ve only been together a week 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She is SoulClinic on tiktok. She’s Rosh’s new girlfriend. I’ve known of her for ages as she does rap on tiktok and was friends with Liv but they have fell out now. She appears to be on the hard stuff, her and Rosh have been out of it for days.
She got his name tattooed on her face yesterday. They’ve only been together a week 😂
I take it Rosh hasn't changed then? Do you know if he still has his daughter?

i actually saw rosh and his new girlfriend yesterday
they were walking into a shop and they were out of it. rosh fell into the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Casey jay has no clue about baby safe sleeping baby's been a moses basket with teddies in and now it's a asleep on her nans sofa so dangerous 🙄

Casey jay has no clue about baby safe sleeping baby's been a moses basket with teddies in and now it's a asleep on her nans sofa so dangerous 🙄
The teddy’s don’t stay in there she’s said this multiple times. And there’s nothing wrong with a baby sleeping on a sofa aslong as there’s no cushions blankets etc which there wasn’t.

Reactions: 1
The teddy’s don’t stay in there she’s said this multiple times. And there’s nothing wrong with a baby sleeping on a sofa aslong as there’s no cushions blankets etc which there wasn’t.
You obvs missed the live where the baby was asleep in the mums room and teddy was in there . Sofas are so dangerous

Reactions: 2
You obvs missed the live where the baby was asleep in the mums room and teddy was in there . Sofas are so dangerous
she’s a young new mum instead of writing comments on a site like this why not message her or comment on one of her videos explaining it too her?