Buzztex Reports #2 The Lancaster Ripper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe his mods are so deep into this devil tit, driving around looking for buzz because he’s been ‘taken’ by the devil 😂😂😂

Gets people to pay for the stream o. Loungers tv yet comes on tik tok I’d be pissed if I paid for it then for them to go on tik tom
---
Gets people to pay for the stream o. Loungers tv yet comes on tik tok I’d be pissed if I paid for it then for them to go on tik tom
Tik tok even

Reactions: 1
His mods and followers are thick as duck, sorry. He has scammed people multiple times and they just don’t listen.

Reactions: 5
---

Tik tok even
Someone commented saying they’d paid over £28 for less than 3 hours viewing over the week, hopefully they’ll be able to claim a refund, if not more fool them for still falling for his tit 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anybody know if if was revealed or not seen loads say the site crashed
Still part of a set up, lots saying others were involved. There was a sign saying the end of season one so he’ll still continue to make money out of his followers. Not sure if Biggs is uneasy about the whole thing or there’s something dodgy about him

Attachments

I knew it wouldn’t end the man’s so preticable it’s pathetic that they all sit there and believe it

I don't get it, is he pretending it's a real thing or just doing it for a laugh? It's clearly someone he knows dressed up, why would anyone believe it!
It’s clearly all planned and set up by him otherwise he wouldn’t agree to it. He panics if a car is following him 😂

When he’s live it’s constantly 500 money guns for info form the watcher, devil or whatever character it is at the time - so it’s just another scam of his

What’s the goal though? Still so confused? Do they win a prize? What’s the point?

Anyone been watching the live about buzz? Got around 600 views and there telling everyone his past👀