Buzztex Reports #2 The Lancaster Ripper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what happened but I've just seen he was perma banned (yesterday?) Lol. He's now on buzztexTV with a fresh account.

How can anyone be arsed living like this?

This ‘Watcher’ stuff… it’s 100% him setting it all up right? Or a friend? How he has so many subs etc I’ll never know.

Its so boring now and this 'watcher' stuff is so embarrassing clearly a set up and he's dragging it out now. In other news ryans sister Claire is now in a relationship with firecracker...they do go to extreme lengths to keep the gifts coming in 🤣🤣🤣

New to this page, but jesus christ these simps who follow him and donate are ridiculous..

Reactions: 1
People are so gullible, he’s obviously behind all this Watcher stuff 🙄 blagged a load of new subs on a different profile and purposely messing about on his live to act like he doesn’t know what’s happening with this ‘Watcher’ 🤣

Second hand embarrassment from these watcher lives
This made me have a look. I have no idea what's going on other than he's in a bedroom (hotel. pretending to look for "the watcher"?) and is fake heavy breathing into the mic.

Why are people still falling for this? Jfc.

How on erth are peopel falling for this BS? Absolute nutjobs the lot of them
You have to hand it to him though making a living out of the stupidity of others. He had 3.5k viewers the other night just driving around and talking about this "watcher" and gifts were flying in.

Really his a conman the watcher stuff was suppose to end tonight but all of a sudden his got emergency family stuff lol probably ain’t had enough time to think of a story line

• Haha
Put a video up today playing mental health lol manipulating at his finest cause he didn’t go live last night so his playing his mental health to get people to feel sorry for him to take it off the limelight for not revealing the end of the devil watcher Ryan I hope your reading this cause your the biggest conn man on that bleeping app

• Haha